- Do not use swaddle if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use.
- Do not stretch neckline by putting your hand inside the garment when in use.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep. Ensure fastenings are done up correctly when in use.
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo 50/50 - Grey
SKU 36511-M / boxed weight 150 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Love to Dream Grey Swaddle UP 50/50 is stage two of the Love to Swaddle UP range. It still has the unique ‘arms up’ design of the Swaddle UP Original but this time the ‘wings’ are removable. Once your baby can roll over independently, you need to get your baby used to having their arms free and with the 50/50 you can make the change, gently, without disrupting any sleep routines.
The Swaddle UP range is an easy way to get all the swaddling benefits without having to wrap your baby in blankets or muslins. Plus, our unique ‘wings’ design is a great way for babies sleep to sleep in their preferred sleeping position, with arms up.
- Removable ‘wings’
- 93% cotton 7% elastane
- ‘Hands UP’ design – lets babies sleep in their natural sleep position
- Snug and cosy fit – gives a womb-like security. Super soft cotton and seam-free inside for added comfort
- Wiggle room – lots of space for legs and hips to move, bend and stretch
- No Scratch – hands are covered but still accessible for playing, stretching and soothing
Sizing: For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, please choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
- M: 6 - 8.5kg
- L: 8.5 - 11kg
- XL: 11 - 14kg
The important safety information: