The Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 in Zig Zag is stage two of the Love to Swaddle UP range. It still has the unique ‘arms up’ design of the Swaddle UP Original but this time the ‘wings’ are removable!
Once your baby can roll over on their own, you need to get your baby used to having their arms free and with the 50/50 you can make the change, gently, without disrupting any sleep routines.The Swaddle UP range is an easy way to get all the swaddling benefits without having to wrap your baby in blankets or muslins. Plus, our unique ‘wings’ design is a great way for babies sleep to sleep in their preferred sleeping position, with arms up.
- Removable ‘wings’
- Made from 93% cotton 7% elastane
- Lots of space for legs and hips to move, bend and stretch
- ‘Hands UP’ design lets babies sleep in their natural sleep position
- Hands are covered but still accessible for playing, stretching and soothing
- Snug and cosy fit – gives a womb-like security. Super soft cotton and seam-free inside for added comfort
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, please choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
M: 6 - 8.5kg
L: 8.5 - 11kg
XL: 11 - 14kg
Important safety information:
- Do not stretch neckline by putting your hand inside the garment when in use
- Always place baby on their back for sleep and ensure fastenings are done up correctly when in use
- Do not use swaddle if your child's head can pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use
Washing & Care:
- Wash before first use
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Close zip before washing
- Use cool iron if necessary
- Pull into shape and line dry in the shade
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean