Love Boo Once Upon a Bedtime
by Love Boo
SKU 17506 / boxed weight 900 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
We will never share info with third parties or bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
This sleepy-time set is all a small person needs for a relaxing bed time routine! First, a softening bath with Splashy Bubbles followed by a soothing massage with 100% natural Kind & Calming Massage Oil.
Once Upon A Bedtime gift set contains:
- Soft & Splashy Bubbles, 250ml
- Kind & Calming Massage Oil, 100ml
Perfect for: Baby showers, new babies and Mummies
Here's how to get the most from Love Boo's super-gentle Soft & Splashy Bubbles...
- Squirt under warm, running water and splash with your hands to make extra foamy bubbles, even in hard-water areas.
- Even babies and children with dry skin will benefit from our Bubble's extra-softening extract of Tahitian Monoi and oats. If you feel your baby's skin is still becoming dry, experts recommend cutting down on bath time and frequency of baths as water on its own can be drying.
P.S Give Baby even more to giggle at by popping a beard of bubbles on your face!
Our Kind & Calming Massage Oil is fantastic for massaging your baby leaving them soothed, happy and ready for sleepy-time.
- Massaging your baby can be a wonderful bonding experience for both of you. Ideally it should be done when your baby is relaxed and content.
- Try to get your baby’s attention before starting and make eye contact, then warm a little between your hands (making sure your hands aren’t too cold!)
- Try massaging Baby when they have come out of the bath and their skin is still warm, this will awaken the lavender scent and help absorbtion.
Massage Oil contains:
- Rosehip seed oil - Roses Rosehip Oil (Rosa canina) - High in vitamin E and essential fatty acids which promote healthy skin and linolenic acids which are wonderful skin nutrients, known to help treat eczema, psoriasis and dry skin conditions.
- Organic Lavender Oil - (Lavandula angustifolia) The name comes from the Latin root lavare, which means "to wash." It has strong cleansing, antiseptic and healing properties. A versatile oil which is also naturally anti-bacterial. The aroma is known for its calming, soothing and relaxing effects
- Jojoba oil - Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Easily absorbed and with exceptional skin-softening properties it helps promote skin suppleness and assists with rejuvenation of the skin. It's non-greasy and also helps prevent skin dehydration through water excess water loss.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosa damascene (rose) hip oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, linalool, geraniol, limonene.
Soft & Splash Bubbles contains:
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis root extract) Takes it name from the Greek, altho (to cure). It has great moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a very good emollient.
- Oats (Avena sativa) Rich in vitamins & minerals, oats are a great emollient which soften and soothe the skin. It’s also a good cleaning agent..
- Tahitian Monoi (Gardenia tahitensis) Traditionally, Monoi de Tahiti, was used by the Polynesian people to cover new born babies head to toe to protect from dehydration during very hot spells while also acting as a natural antiseptic. Tiare blossoms are hand picked and soaked in refined coconut oil to produce a uniquely beneficial ingredient used to hydrate and condition skin and hair leaving it ultra soft and moisturised.
Aqua, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, althaea officinalis extract (marshmallow),anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, gardenia tahitensis (Tahitian monoi) flower extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, olea europaea leaf extract, parfum, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, citric acid.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 5060170490440