Linea by Leander COMFORT+7 BS Baby Mattress
SKU 34756 / boxed weight 4000 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Choose an original Leander® mattress for the best comfort. The Leander® Comfort+7 mattress has an excellent sleep comfort thanks to the mattress core of pressure-relieving cold foam. The Comfort+7 is a comfortable, 2-sided, twist mattress adjusted to baby and toddler. The cover is with integrated wetness protection.
- Recommended use of the mattress age 0-7 years
- An original Leander® Comfort+7 mattress, ensures optimum comfort and ventilation, and thus a good night’s sleep for your child
- Different baby- and toddler side for optimal adaption to the weight of the child
- Convoluted foam on the baby side and wave contour for horizontal ventilation on the toddler side especially adapted for the slatted frame of the Leander® baby cot
- Enhanced air circulation thanks to vertical air channels
- Sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection (TENCEL®), refined with lavender and melissa oil for anti-bacterial effect
- Suitable for children with allergies
- Material: 62% polyester / 38% lyocell (TENCEL®) quilted with washable fleece. Cotton Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1
- The cover is divisible, washable and suitable for gentle dryers
- Compressed mattresses regain their original shape after one or two days. The mattress may therefore seem too short to begin with
- Polyurethane-foam has a distinctive odour which may linger a few days after unpacking. The odour will disappear. Airing and vacuuming the mattress will help to eliminate the odour
- The foam reacts to the ultraviolet light from the sun and the oxygen from the air and will turn yellow with time
- Pressure-relieving soft foam / SleepSafety cover
- L: 120 cm, W: 60 cm
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 5707770501847