From Baby Cot to Sofa. Play with colours and create your own expression.
The Linea by Leander Solid Beech cot is not just a baby cot, it grows with your little one - use for your newborn baby, and then use it with the base raised to baby position. When your child grows stronger and bigger, lower the mattress base to toddler position. As your child grows even bigger and gets even more superpowers, simply remove one of the cot sides.
The Linea baby cot can therefore be transformed into a classy sofa that fits both a teenage room or a living room.
Linea by Leander baby cot is designed for design lovers who appreciate the art of detail. The bed creates a cosy and safe sleeping environment for your child. Start using the bed with a raised base and high sides. Later when your child grows, you can put the base into a lower position. Remove one rail section when the child starts to climb the rail. When the child has outgrown the cot, you can transform the cot into a cozy little sofa.
Please note: This cot bed does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase the Linea Comfort+7 Mattress separately
- Use from 0-3 years
- Made from solid oak
- Withstands up to 100 kg
- Baby cot: H90 x W65 x L132cm
- Use as a baby cot, toddler cot or sofa
- Three height positions + can be transformed into a small sofa
- Surface-treated with a strong lacquer- the lacquer is EN71-3 approved
Returns: If you are not happy with your Leander furniture or it is damaged, please contact our customer service team - where we can arrange for it to be picked up - there will be a charge to pick up unwanted furniture. Unwanted furniture must be in an unused condition, in the sealed original packaging including all parts and accessories.
Changing your Linea Cot Bed: We have listed below everything you will need to purchase separately to create either your cot bed, toddler bed or sofa.
- Sofa Bed: Purchase separately the Leander Linea 4 pack of cushions and 4x Linea Sofa Cushion Covers (use your mattress and fitted sheet as the base cushion)
- Cot Bed:Purchase separately the Leander Comfort 7+ mattress and use the baby side - don't forget a fitted sheet and a baby bumper.
- Junior Bed: Purchase separately the Leander Comfort 7+ mattress and use the toddler side - don't forget a fitted sheet and bedding.
Barcode ean: 5707770502523Boxed weight: 25000 g
Smooth Danish designs for gorgeous baby furniture, whether you're looking for a crib, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mattress or accessories - it's all here. Choose from contemporary colours such as cool grey and white, create your perfect nursery with Leander furniture.