Leander Cot Bed to Junior Bed - Whitewash
SKU 18335 / boxed weight 47500 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
We at Natural Baby Shower love the innovative Leander baby bed. We are thrilled to be selling this beautiful piece of furniture, which is newly available in the UK, alongside The Little Green Sheep UK approved Leander mattress. We think the design is original and ingenious - the Leander bed is 5 pieces of attractive furniture in one, as the bed seamlessly transforms from cot to baby bed and onto a junior bed, with minimal work or tools.
Baby Cot to Junior Bed - 0-7 years!
Stig Leander designed the bed to retain a soft, oval expression, deliberately avoiding an angular system of blocks. Thus, he has created a piece of furniture that, available in four attractive and modern colours, combines simplicity and functionality, but is still aesthetically pleasing.
The Leander bed is cleverly designed so your child does not experience drastic changes to their environment which could prove unsettling - the bed is a constant with the ability to be adapted to suit your child's needs as they develop.
Full assembly instructions can be found here: PDF ASSEMBLY
- The bed is five pieces of furniture in one complete design
- The bed changes form and size according to the child’s needs and age
- The cot 70 x 120 cm – junior bed 70 x 150 cm
- The bed is manufactured in moulded European beech
- Surface treated with water-based lacquer
- Once assembled, the Leander bed measures 120cm x 70cm x 94.5cm
- As your child grows, the bed can be extended in length to 150cm.
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Greenguard is an international standard for varnish safety. It guarantees the chemical safety of the varnish hence the non-toxicity of the product.
- Leander products have Greenguard certificate to avoid that your baby has respiratory disorder due to the glue in our furnitures. It is good for the baby and in favour of the environment.
Furthermore the Leander bed complies with the following safety standards:
- USA: ASTM F1169-03 & F1169-07, 16 CFR1303, CPSIA, JPMA Certification
- Canada: SOR/86-962, CHPA
- Europe: EN71-3, EN716-1
Add-ons which can be purchased separately:
The Little Green Sheep 'Natural Twist' Mattress:
Designed to fit the Leander mattress whilst in the cot formation
This double-sided mattress offers a choice of firmness to grow with your child! Simply turn for a firmer side that is safe for babies, or a supple latex side which is durable and comfy for toddlers. Every cot mattress is handmade without the use of any chemicals, for a safer sleeping environment. The matress also comes with a 5 year guarantee*
Suitability & Fit
To fit the Leander Cot
A firm support for babies up to 18 months
Flip the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers
What goes into a Twist Natural Latex Mattress?
Coconut Coir - The natural core of coconut coir acts like thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support.
Natural Latex - This breathable layer of 100% pure natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree) creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable, withstanding even the most boisterous of toddlers!
Natural Fleece Wool - Naturally anti-dust mite and breathable, each layer of natural wool helps regulate your baby's body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to help ensure it stays clean and fresh.
Unbleached Cotton - A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.
- We recommend using the firm, baby support for up to 18 months before flipping the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers.
- Hoovering your mattress can help reduce the risk of dust mites
- A waterproof mattress protector is recommended
Leander Junior Mattress Extension Piece:
Extension piece to turn the Leander baby bed mattress into a junior mattress
Leander Cot Bumper:
The padded cotton cot bumper for the Leander baby bed adds extra comfort for your little one. The bumper, which comprises of 4 parts, is secured to the bars with Velcro straps, and tucks underneath the mattress to avoid slipping.
- 100% Cotton outer
- 100% polyester filling
These woven fitted sheets are made from 100% cotton and are designed specially to fit the Leander Baby Bed when it's in the cot formation. The sheets have elastic edges to ensure they fit neatly around the mattress.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 5707770501359