The Kid's Concept Building Blocks in NEO Natural consists of classic building blocks in three different types of FSC-certified wood, both light + dark and in a variety of geometric shapes. The 20 pieces can be used to create puzzles, build towers, sort, or organise.
A fun and stimulating way to keep your little one busy while also honing their motor skills and co-ordination. A classic toy and an introduction to geometric shapes. The building blocks are made of rubberwood, sapele, and stained beech. Supplied with a cotton storage bag with blocks depicted on the fabric. A lovely present for a christening, baby shower, or birthday.
- Use from 12 months+
- Stain + water based lacquer paint
- Includes 100% cotton storage bag
- Fun + stimulating for your little one
- FSC-certified wood in a variety of geometric shapes
- Made from rubber wood, sapele wood + beech wood
- A lovely present for a christening, baby shower, or birthday
Size + Fit
- Weight: 1126g
- Measurements: W20 x L20 x D4cm
- Textile bag: 100% cotton
- Light blocks: rubber wood
- Dark blocks: stained beech
- Brown blocks: sapelli wood
Look after me
- Building blocks: clean with a damp cloth + wipe dry
- Storage bag: hand wash, iron on medium heat + do not tumble dry
The product is intended for children over 12 months. Remove the wrapping and packaging before giving the product to a child. Retain the information and the address for future reference.
Barcode ean: 7340028730392Boxed weight: 1198 g
Kid’s Concept is a Swedish design company founded 2007. They create functional and innovative products, passionate about spreading joy and encouraging more play for all children. They design products to help simplify life with children and give them the opportunity to enjoy a childhood that’s both safe and fun.