Kiddy Phoenixfix 3 Car Seat - Onyx Black
SKU 35166-OB / boxed weight 6600 g
Includes FREE UK Delivery!
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Kiddy Phoenixfix 3: where safety comes first.
Parents want maximum safety and security for their child. The Phoenixfix 3 has all the qualities expected from Kiddy products: it combines optimum safety with user friendliness, an appealing design and premium quality. The Phoenixfix 3, is the successor of the established and top award-winning car seat, the outstanding Phoenixfix Pro 2.
Why is this the best child car seat in the world?
The Kiddy K-fix+ system has been redesigned. The K-fix+ connectors are longer for easier installation to the car and offer a greater degree of recline. The new K-fix+ connectors boast a clever new sideways movement. This has several advantages. First the seat can be moved sideways which gives more room for your child to safely climb in and out of the car. It makes it easier to buckle the seat up too. Secondly moving the seat to one side, makes it easier to carry the seat. Finally, and most importantly, in the event of an side impact, the seat will slide sideways, and protectively push your child inwards away from the impact zone. Greater protection for your child, where they need it most.
The Phoenixfix 3 comes eight modern colours for 2017. The new fabrics have reflective inserts for additional safety, to ensure the seat would be visible in the event of an accident at night time.
The fabric is covered with small dots which convey a very special Morse code message: “Kiddy – we love our kids”. A unique message from Kiddy to you!
- Suitable to use from 9 months to 4 years of age, weight 9-18kg
- Durable cover: easy to replace and washable, available in a wide range of colours
- Breathable 3-D mesh fabric - increases air circulation that's integrated into the backrest, seat surface, impact shield and seat cushion for your little ones' comfort whatever the temperature.
- Minimum dimensions: H 60 x W 53 x D 45 cm
- Maximum dimensions: H 68 x W 53 x D 50 cm
- Weight approx: 6.6kg
- Foldable and removable insert cushion - gives your child good support and positions them correctly in the seat. You can adjust the height of the seat by unfolding the cushion.
- 3-Stage leg extension - ensuring your child sits safely and comfortably, as they grow from baby to toddler.
- One-handed height adjustment - with a choice of 5 positions, it can be adjusted by a simple squeeze of the handle on the rear of the seat.
- Snooze position - has a greater 6.5 degrees recline, meaning your child can rest their head comfortably whilst still been perfectly protected.
- Care instructions for the durable cover: The seat covers can be removed and machine washed at 30°C (gentle cycle).
Manuals: User Guide
Safety comes first
|Enhanced Kiddy Impact Shield||The enhanced Impact Shield conforms to ECE-R44/04 Supplement 7 - the roll over test. The upper part of the body curls over the impact shield in the event of a front-end collision. The loads on the cervical spine are significantly reduced in comparison to 5 point harness systems.|
|Kiddy K-fix+ connectors||The new longer K-fix+ connectors enable easy fitting of this car seat to an ISOFIX mounting system. This creates a rigid connection to the the vehicle. The improved k-fix+ connectors move sideways in the event of a side impact, to push the child away from any door intrusion.|
|Retraction mechanism||The practical retraction mechanism allows you to remove the Kiddy k-fix+ connectors from the car in a quick and easy way. This makes this car seat also suitable for use in vehicles without an ISOFIX system.|
Barcode EAN UPC: 4009749351738