Kiddy Evoluna i-Size Car Seat + Base - Steel Grey
SKU 34598-SG / boxed weight 11000 g
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The first car seat where baby can lie flat whilst travelling in the car!
Kiddy is the first manufacturer to offer a sleeping position for baby in the car, the Kiddy Evoluna i-Size Car Seat + Base in stylish Steel Grey can be used from birth to around 15 months. Your baby will be able to comfortably stretch out rear facing until they reach the mandatory 15 months of age, without the requirement of an additional rear facing seat.
The Kiddy Evoluna i-Size infant carrier has been approved to meet the new ECE R 129 ('i-Size') safety standards and provides maximum protection for a baby up to 15 months. The Evoluna i-Size is packed with state of the art technology to protect your little one in the event of an impact, but also to protect their health and development.
Kiddy is the first manufacturer to offer a sleeping position for a baby in the car, this enables the your baby's head, neck and body to stay inline, which helps to maintain an open airway. This lie-flat position can be used in the car, on a pushchair, or on the floor next to you. For older babies, there is an upright seating position, which allows you baby to sit up when awake.
The Evoluna i-Size is also a comfortable seat for a little one. The deeply padded inlay and head support will cradle your infant in the correct travelling position. The three point harness has 5 shoulder height positions to ensure a perfect fit, whilst padded shoulder and crotch pads add comfort. The breathable slatted base allows good air flow around the child, so that they stay warm in winter, but cool in summer. The large sun hood protects your child from the sun and wind, whilst your baby nestles inside the protective double walled shell, with its enhanced side impact protection, and its memory foam energy absorbing head support.
- Use from birth to 15 months
- Side impact shock absorber
- ECE R 129 ('i-Size') safety certified
- Includes the Kiddy ISOFIX Base 2
- Easily removed hard wearing, washable cover
- Three point harness has 5 shoulder height positions
- Dimensions: H44 x W66 x D62 cm, weight approx 4.9 kg
- Improved thick padded memory foam head support and soft seat inlay
- Comfortable seat with soft padded newborn inlay to keep the baby safe and secure
- Patented Kiddy Lie Flat (KLF) Technology: perfect ergonomic body support for a baby
- Shock absorbing slatted frame which allows air to circulate thus helping a baby to regulate their temperature
- Integrated sun hood protects a baby from sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep
- The seat fabric has a pattern of dots which creates a very special Morse code message: “Kiddy – we love our kids”
- Lie-flat sleeping position: both inside and outside the car. Lie-flat reduces the health risks associated with conventional upright infant carriers
Kiddy Replacement Scheme:
If your Kiddy car seat has been in an accident (and was ordered from us) please contact our Customer Service team about Kiddy's accident replacement scheme.
The Evoluna i-Size car seat has unique patented Kiddy Lie-Flat Technology (KLF) technology which enables the car seat to be moved into two positions: an upright position or a lie-flat position. When the handle is moved backwards, a slatted frame inside the infant carrier lifts up and gently moves your baby into a flat lying position. This flat position allows your baby's body, neck and head to lie inline, keeping their airway open. The impact-absorbing slatted frame allows air to circulate evenly around a your little one's body, which helps to regulate their temperature, all year round.
|Travelling||Due to the health issues associated with conventional upright infant carriers being minimised, the Evoluna i-Size, like the Kiddy Evo-lunafix, can be used for longer periods of time. Babies can now sleep comfortably, outstretched in their car seat; whilst travelling safely in this award winning infant carrier|
|Grows with your little one||The Evoluna i-Size is adjustable for any baby from newborn to 15 months. Your newborn baby is gently supported by the newborn inlay which can be removed as your little one grows. There are 5 shoulder height positions and a one pull adjustable 3 point harness to ensure a perfect fit every time.|
The Evoluna i-Size fits using adaptors onto the Kiddy City'n Move stroller; or onto the Egg, iCandy, Joolz,
Bugaboo Bee5, Bugaboo Buffalo, Cameleon 3 and UPPAbaby strollers.
|Awards||This ultimate in child safety has been proven in independent tests. A prestigious Which? Best Buy was awarded in 2016 after the Evoluna i-Size achieved the highest ever score for a Group 0+ R129 infant carrier. ADAC and Stiftung Warentest also declared the Evoluna i-Size as their test winner (05/2016) and awarded a 'very good' quality seal. This is the first 'very good' awarded to a child's car seat since the new stricter testing programme was introduced in 2015. The safety experts also certified that the Evoluna i-Size is especially safe in the event of a frontal or side crash.|