All Joolz Tailor pushchairs come with a free matching nursery bag and footmuff with accents in the colour of your choice - worth £180.
You are unique. Your baby is unique. And with the Joolz Tailor collection, your pushchair can be unique too. So go ahead: pick your favourite model, fabric, chassis, wheels, colour accents and matching accessories. All details of the Joolz Tailor collection are customized and made with love. Just like your baby. Express your style and customise your ride in 4 steps. Be creative in creating your own Joolz Geo² Tailor. First, choose one of the three fabric colours, next your chassis and wheel colours, configuration for one or two children and finish your Joolz Geo² Tailor with one of the 20 colour accents for your personal look. Show who you are and make a fashion statement, from pastels to bright.
It's ideal for your newborn baby, as it comes with a carrycot you can start using this stroller immediately. Once baby starts to grow, you have the ability to change the carrycot into a child seat (to approximately 9kg). Has a hypo-allergenic breathable mattress which is also suitable for for sleeping at night. The all-terrain pushchair is designed to run smoothly on any kind of surface while the extra-large, easy-access basket, provides all the storage you need.
- Visit our store to view all fabrics, accents and accessories
- Choose from Mono (one baby/child) and Duo (two babies/children)
- Comes with a free matching changing bag and footmuff - worth £180.
- The Joolz Geo² Tailor collection is available in three colours for the Joolz Geo²: Grey, Silver and Black, with silver or black chassis
- Nappies: check. Fruit snack: check. With this stylish nursery bag you have everything on hand—even your own changing mat and bottle insulator
- The underside of the footmuff has been finished with an anti-mud layer, keeping the muff nice and clean, and your child nice and warm
- Please note: once ordered, the Joolz Tailor pushchair is a bespoke product and cannot be returned, please make sure you are 100% happy with the colour options you choose - if your Joolz Tailor pushchair has a fault upon delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team
- Higher upper cot position
- EVA puncture proof tyres
- Suitable from birth to around 9kg
- Extended sun hood (UPF50+) with see-through ventilation
- Can be used as a high seat- great for having meals at a table
- Ergonomic seat with new open harness and magnetic buckle
- Mono: a spacious cot or seat on the top and XL basket underneath
- Duo: swap the XL basket for a lower cot or seat
- Improved design with a streamlined chassis, crafted details, leatherette touch points and sophisticated fabrics
- Biological cotton is grown without damaging toxics, recycled polyester is durable and strong
- Hemp fibre has antibacterial features and protects against mould and UV sunlight
- Storage space, four-wheel-suspension, height adjustable handlebar, compact folding and 3 different seat positions
- 2 year warranty
Reusable packaging: Your Joolz pushchair will come in a lovely brown box which can then be re-used in a really cool way. You will be able to convert the box into a bird box, reindeer or a chair for your little one.
Car Seat Compatible: Add the Joolz Day 2 car seat adapters (sold separately) onto your chassis and add the following car seats.
- Cybex Aton, Aton 4, Aton Q, Cloud Q
- Egg Kiddy Luna-fix & Evolution Pro
- Maxi Cosi CabrioFix, Pebble & Pebble Plus
- Joolz iZi Go Modular, BeSafe iZi Go and BeSafe iZi Go Modular
Size + Fit
|Unfolded||93 x 60 x 94 - 108 cm|
|Folded with seat and wheels||87 x 60 x 57 cm|
|Folded with upper and lower seat||99 x 60 x 57 cm|
|Folded without seat||90 x 60 x 24 cm|
|Folded without wheels||92 x 45 x 23 cm|
|Upper cot||87 x 38 x 25 cm|
|Upper cot mattress size||77 x 33 x 3 cm|
|Lower cot||85 x 40 x 25 cm|
|Lower cot mattress size||76 x 31 x 3 cm|
|Front wheel||7.5 inch|
|Rear wheel||11.8 inch|
|Joolz Geo² with seat||14.3kg|
|Chassis incl. basket||10.6kg|
|Chassis without wheels||5.9kg|
|Weight capacity XL basket||10kg max|
|Weight capacity Joolz Geo²||40kg max|
Extended warranty on material and manufacturing faults for a lifetime (instead of 2 years EU standard). Applies to 1st owner, only after registration up to 6 months - register your Geo2 stroller here within the first 6 months of purchase.
Barcode ean: 8715688009994 Boxed weight: 8000 g
Joolz are passionate about creating the best products while keeping you, your baby and the environment in mind through positive design. Joolz was born around their "positive design" motto. With this motto in mind, Joolz build award-winning, ergonomic, comfortable and stylish pushchairs, car seats and accessories that contribute to a happy lifestyle and planet.