Joolz Geo2 Earth Mono Stroller - Hippo Grey
SKU 35566-HG / boxed weight 17600 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
With some subtle design changes and positive new features, the new Joolz Geo2 is more stylish and practical than ever!
The Joolz Geo2 Mono Stroller in Hippo Grey is a fantastic stylish and multi-purpose stroller, it's ideal for your newborn baby, as it comes with a carrycot you can start using this stroller immediately. Once baby starts to grow, you have the ability to change the carrycot into a child seat (to approximately 9kg). The Geo2 Mono comes complete with a chassis, carrycot, one seat frame and an XL shopping basket. Compared to the two other strollers in the Geo2 range (Duo & Twin), this stroller can only hold one child (unless transformed). The comfortable and practical carrycot has a hypo-allergenic breathable mattress which is also suitable for for sleeping at night.
The sun hood features an Air Top: a clever, hidden ventilation opening made from a breathable mesh fabric that can be opened to allow the extra flow of fresh air. The Joolz Geo2 Duo offers eco-friendly fabrics and plenty of storage space, this comfy pushchair is carefully designed to supply your baby with comfort and creativity. Eco-friendly fabrics are used, taking perfect care of your baby and the environment at the same time.
The high seat position puts less stress on your back when lifting your baby in or out of the pushchair. The handle of the pushchair adjusts for your comfort and the compact fold makes this pushchair easy to store. It's easy to extend and is and is safely suitable for a second child or twin, simply adjust the second cot or seat below the upper seat or cot. There's also an extra large removable shopping basket.
- Higher upper cot position
- EVA puncture proof tyres
- Extended sun hood (UPF50+) with see-through ventilation
- Ergonomic seat with new open harness and magnetic buckle
- Improved design with a streamlined chassis, crafted details, leatherette touch points and sophisticated fabrics
- Suitable from birth to around 9kg
- Includes: Chassis, cot, seat and XL shopping bag
- Can be used as a high seat- great for having meals at a table
- Biological cotton is grown without damaging toxics, recycled polyester is durable and strong
- Hemp fibre has antibacterial features and protects against mould and UV sunlight
- Storage space, four-wheel-suspension, height adjustable handlebar, compact folding and 3 different seat positions
- 2 year warranty
- L93 x W60 x H93cm with wheels (without wheels H100cm)
- Folded: L97 x W60 x H42cm
- 13.3kg approximately
- Carrycot: 4.3kg
Barcode EAN UPC: 8715688012123