The JEM + BEA Sustainable BABA Eco Pouch in Black is a wet pouch and is the perfect accessory to furnish your JEM + BEA bag, or simply to use on it's own for quick trips. Made from a soft slubby nylon, a material made from reclaimed fishing nets and certified by the GRS (Global Recycle Standard). The pouch is wipe clean on the outside with a PEVA non-toxic waterproof lining inside and finished with white printed BABA lettering on the front.
- Gold finish metal zip closure
- Faux Saffiano leather black trims
- PEVA non-toxic waterproof lining inside
- White printed BABA lettering on the front
- Made from a soft slubby Recycled Nylon, a material made from reclaimed fishing nets and certified by the GRS (Global Recycle Standard)
Size + Fit
- Measurements: H22 x W30.5cm
Look after me
- Wipe clean on the outside
Barcode ean: 5060445410616Boxed weight: 145 g
Founders Dominique and Rebecca believe a changing bag should be an extension of your personal style, just like any other accessory, so they founded JEM + BEA to bring modern, stylish, and practical bags and accessories to parents on the move.