Jellystone Organic Pendant - Snow White
SKU 32131 / boxed weight 50 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Fresh, bright and unique, the lovely Jellystone Organic Pendant in Snow White is from the "tuggable" range which includes a chunky pendant with a easy break-away clasp. Match your Jellystones Pendant perhaps with the gorgeous Organic Bangles! The pendant necklace is unique, stylish and practical for Mum's to wear. It's a great piece of jewellery which looks stylish whilst helping your little one with teething problems. Safe for babies to suck, chew and tug on!
- Made from non-toxic silicone free from BPA, Pthalates and PVC
- The pendant has a soft-feel texture
- Comes with a cord necklace and clasp
- Perfect for babies to chew, suck and tug on
- Easy to clean and adjust
- Oval diameter
Please note necklaces are not to be worn by children under 3 years old.
Pendant: H5.5 x W4.4 x D1.2 cm. Necklace length: approx 40cm
Can I give the necklace to my child? No, we do not recommend giving the product to little one's, the necklaces are for adults to wear, however over 3 year old children can wear it..
What is the Silicone made from? It is made from Food Safe Silicone with is use in many teethers and cookware.
How long will the necklace last? We recommend to discard of the product after 6 months of continuous use.
Can I adjust the necklace cord length? Yes you can - simply cut the cord, rethreading the clasp and knotting. This is a one time adjustment only.
Perfect for Mum's with little one's, expecting Mum's and even women without children - a lovely accessory piece. Ideal for the everyday woman, suitable to wear in different work environments too!
Are you a...
- Childcare worker? Soft, safe and child friendly than can be cleaned in seconds.
- Chef or dinner making Mum? Heat resistant jewellery which does not support the growth of bacteria or mould.
- Mum with little one's? Perfect for teething baby's who can tug, chew and suck on the bangle, a stylish nursing bangle.
- Active Mum? Odourless and waterproof which is suitable to wear whilst doing activities or swimming.
- Clean the pendant before your little one starts to chew
- Always inspect the pendant before use for irregularities - pull and twist the beads in every direction to test for any weaknesses
- To cool the pendant down simply pop in the refrigerator only - do not place in the freezer.
- Clean with soapy water, a wet wipe - you can even pop it into the dishwasher!
- Do not use chemical cleaners or antibacterial agents as this may cause the silicone to crack
- To clean wash in warm water and rinse thoroughly, sterilize in a steam sterilizer
- Store after each use in a safe, dry place for the best hygiene
All Jellystone products have regular intendant toxicity testing's which also confirm that these products comply with European Standard EN 71 part 3. As-well as migration of certain elements and the equivelant specifications to the Australian Standard for Toy Safety, AS NZS ISO 8124-2010.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9343900000376