The Janod Sound Camera is a wooden + silicone camera toy that's full of surprises, perfect for little ones from 18 months old.
Every time they press the shutter release, they will hear the sound of the picture being taken, just like a real camera. Then, a real flash will also illuminate the model, so you can imagine yourself in the middle of a photo shoot. Finally, through the kaleidoscope viewfinder, little ones will discover extraordinary shapes and colours.
The camera is also protected in a removable silicone case, perfect for allowing little ones to hold the toy better.
- Flash goes off when you press the button
- Requires two batteries: LR44 1.5V (included)
- Features a kaleidoscope to see the world from a new angle
- When you take a photo, the camera makes the same sound as a real camera
- Please note: the camera is a toy only + is not be able to produce photographs
Size + Fit
- Measurements: 10.5 x 3 x 8cm
- Suitable for use from 18+ months
Barcode ean: 3700217353353Boxed weight: 250 g
Janod is a French brand that has specialised in the creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard since the early 1970s. Their toys have been carefully crafted to encourage your little one's imagination and to learn through play. Janod has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them.