Heitmann Baby Lambskin Liner - Large
SKU 18442 / boxed weight 300 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
A beautifully soft lambskin liner for strollers, car seats, baby beds etc. Made with an especially gentle tanning method to preserve the wonderful characteristics of natural lambskin and ensuring safety for baby.
These beautiful liners are amazing quality and multi functional in their uses: they can be used in a pram, a car seat etc. When used as bedding, it is recommended that young babies under the age of one are positioned on their backs and that the lambskin is covered with a sheet . Older children will enjoy lying directly on the lambskin.
- approx 77 x 35 cm
- Suitable for baby carseats group 0,1
- 8 pre-cut holes for 3 point harnesses
- shorn to approx 30 mm
- lined with cotton fabric
- with pre-cut harness-holes
Lambskins provide wonderful sleep promoting qualities to babies and young children and can be of particular comfort when your child is feeling under the weather or has skin conditions or rashes such as the Chicken Pox. The inherent qualities of lambskin are temperature balancing and they relieve pressure points - the skin to skin contact is not only enjoyable, but calming and soothing for young babies and children, thereby giving comfort and aiding sleep.
- All Lambskin products need to be kept out of direct sunlight to avoid the colour fading.
- Air and brush regularly to maintain soft, fluffy appearance
- We only recommend washing if the lambskin is badly soiled, as it can be wiped clean for spills. Lambskins are very hygienic and self-cleaning.
- Can be hand washed up to 30 degrees
- To maintain the high quality of the lambskin we always recommend washing with a special lambskin shampoo which contains lanolin (This replaces the natural lanolin in the wool so that it stays lovely and soft.) We also have the Gabe & Grace lambskin shampoo available, which is ideal for use with their lambskins.
- Wash the lambskin on its own to avoid colour transfer from other items of washing
- After washing, wring by hand and pull into shape.
- The lambskin should be taken out when the leather side is still slightly damp.
- Avoid placing on direct heat from radiators.
- Dry with care, wool side up. Whilst drying, keep plumping and pulling into shape
- The wool can be brushed out when it is dry to maintain it's fluffy appearance. We would recommend using a Lambskin wire brush.)