The Green People Organic Children Hand Sanitiser is suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis, apply hand sanitiser directly to hands. Can also be use dwith a cloth to wipe faces or to clean toys and highchairs.
Leaves sticky fingers and faces clean and germ-free and is naturally antibacterial for sticky fingers, faces, toys and high chairs .
Naturally No: SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
- 100ml bottle
- Safe for babies
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- 91% certified organic ingredients
- Naturally antibacterial and alcohol-free
- No need for water - perfect for days out
- Gentle for sensitive skin and no need to rinse
- Great to sanitise hands after nappy changes
- Organic Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Orange & Mandarin
- Leaves sticky fingers and faces clean and germ-free
- Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- A great ‘eco buy’ for families with up to 200 pumps per bottle
- Naturally antibacterial sanitiser for sticky fingers, faces, toys and high chairs
Sku: 39459 Barcode ean: 5034511002128 Boxed weight: 140 g
Founder Charlotte's daughter Sandra had multiple skin allergies including eczema - searching for natural products on the high street, all that was found was synthetic ingredients. Green People was created and doesn't include any phthalates, alcohol, parabens and is not tested on animals.