The scent free Green People Organic Babies Nurturing Baby Oil is ideal to use on babies and also expecting Mums. Expecting Mums can be used wice daily on areas most susceptible to stretch marks, gently massage baby with this oil too.
It softens and soothes your baby's very sensitive skin, and also encourages baby bonding. Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis.
- 100ml bottle
- 100% certified Organic ingredients
- Perfect for a bonding baby massage
- For baby massage and growing bump
- Softens and soothes your baby's very sensitive skin
- A beautiful blend of natural oils balance and restore dry skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- A favourite amongst expectant Mums who can't tolerate any fragrance
- Uses Organic Evening Primrose, Rosehip, Elderflower & Pomegranate Seed oils
- Keeps mum’s tummy supple by improving skin elasticity, which may help reduce stretchmarks
How to use:
- For baby:Use Scent Free Nurturing Baby Oil top to toe for a soothing baby massage. Can be used as often as required
- For mum:Use twice daily on areas most susceptible to stretch marks
Naturally No: SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Barcode ean: 5034511002098 Boxed weight: 120 g
Founder Charlotte's daughter Sandra had multiple skin allergies including eczema - searching for natural products on the high street, all that was found was synthetic ingredients. Green People was created and doesn't include any phthalates, alcohol, parabens and is not tested on animals.