gb Vaya i-Size Car Seat - Seaport Blue
SKU 35421-SB / boxed weight 14500 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The new gb Vaya i-Size Car Seat in classic Seaport Blue is a forward and rear facing car seat for little ones from birth up to around 4 years. This amazing car seat has a handy 360 swivel mechanism - perfect for getting baby in and out of the car!
The soft seat is perfect for a growing baby, the Vaya i-Size car seat offers unique features; including one-hand reclining function, 360 swivel mechanism, one-click isofix installation, an energy absorbing shell and 12 position height adjustable headrest.
- i-Size ECE R-129
- 360 swivel mechanism
- Energy absorbing shell
- Magnetic harness clips
- Maximum weight is 18kgs
- One-click isofix installation
- One-hand recline function
- Made with Super soft fabrics
- Use from birth to around 4 years
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Integrated linear side impact protection system
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Compatible with most cars, please visit gb's website for the full list
- gb Vaya i-Size Car Seat Manual
- gb Vaya i-Size Car Seat Frequently Asked Questions
Measurements & Weights:
- Measurements: L70 x W43 x H63.5cm
- Weight of car seat: 14.9kgs (including base)
For the best safety, it is recommended to use the Vaya i-Size in a rearward-facing position for as long as possible, up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years). The design offers bigger kids a comfortable ride with enough leg room. From 76 cm (approx. 16 months) the Vaya i-Size can be used forward-facing.
More information on the features:
The 360 rotation mechanism makes getting in and out of the car easy as the seat can be turned to face the door. This prevents back aches for parents and promotes the child's independence.
|Energy absorbing shell||
Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
|One-click isofix installation||
The easy to use “One-Click”-ISOFIX system means no more fiddly installation of the seat. An incorrect installation of the seat is nearly impossible.
|One-hand recline function||
The one-hand recline function offers maximum comfort and a restful sleep on long car rides. The seat offers five recline positions when rearward-facing, three positions when forward facing.
|12 position height adjustable headrest||
12-Position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides – protection that grows with the child.
|Magnetic harness clips||
No more searching for the harness traps: buckling your child in the seat is much easier – magnetic clips keep the harness straps at hand.
|Integrated linear side impact protection||
Whether rear or forward-facing, the Vaya i-Size's integrated Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision.
The Energy Reduction-Technology reduces forces on the neck in a head-on collision. The forward-facing ER-Tech is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: the headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
|Driving direction control||
The Driving Direction Control prevents children from traveling in the forward-facing position before 16 months of age and 76 cm of height.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4058511126043