The quoted price includes free shipping to the UK and Mainland Wales direct from the Gaia team for the larger nursery pieces. For any queries please contact our Customer Services team.
The White Gaia Baby Serena Complete Sleep+/Mini Baby Bed grows with your baby from birth up to 5 years old. With it's soft edges and smooth flowing lines the Gaia Baby Complete Sleep creates a tranquil and calm environment for your baby’s sleep.
The 1st stage ‘Bedside Cot’ is ideal for use in parents room and offers dual mattress height options for use from birth to 2 years. As soon as baby is ready to move to the nursery, the 2nd stage ‘Maxi Cot’ (parts included) securely & comfortably accommodates a child from 0 months to 3 years.
As baby becomes a little toddler, you can easily transition to the Stage 3 Toddler Bed from 3-4 years (parts included). For the first steps towards independent sleeping, the ‘Toddler Bed’ transitions smoothly to 4th stage ‘First Bed’ for 4-5 years (parts included)
What's in the box
- 1x Complete Sleep+/Mini Baby Bed
- Please note: this baby bed does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase the Serena Complete Sleep Mattress and Serena Junior Extension Mattress separately
- Weight: 54kg
- Made from 100% Solid Birch
- Use from birth to 5 years
- Measurements: H101 x W70 x L140 (L97.5 for crib setup)
- Extend the life of your Serena Complete Sleep+/Mini Baby Bed with the Junior Bed extension kit (up to 10 years)
- Made from highest quality European birch wood with aluminium clad feet and detailing
- Safety Standards: BSEN716-1&2:2017 (cot)/BS8509-2008+A1:2011(child bed)/ BSEN1130-1&2 1997/96
4 Stage bed: The beautifully contoured Serena Complete Sleep+/Mini system evolves for use from birth to 5 years. Included are parts/components to use as the following:
- Bedside Cot (0 - 2 years)
- Maxi Cot (0 - 3 years )
- Toddler Bed (3 - 4 years)
- First Bed (4 - 5 years)
- High position for infants up to 6 months
- Lower position for babies up to 2yrs (Bedside Cot) or 3 yrs (Maxi Cot)
Once you have placed your order Gaia Baby will give you a courtesy call 48 hours after to discus delivery arrangements. There will be an optional extra white glove service at the time of delivery booking. Regular delivery is to your room of choice.
Returns: Any furniture returns for Gaia Baby will need shipping costs covered by the sender. Gaia Baby only accepts returns for products purchased in the United Kingdom within 30 days from the time of purchase. Nothing is to be returned without pre-authorisation through our customer service team. All returned products must be in original packaging, and unused.
Any item returned without authorisation will either be refused shipment, returned to sender (at cost to sender) or other. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe and secure arrival of products to Gaia Baby. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
ORIGINAL PACKAGING - This includes branded original carton, warranty cards, user guide and all internal packaging.
UNUSED – Each product(s) must be unused. Due to hygiene and safety issues, products that have been used, cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Barcode ean: 5060374540811 Boxed weight: 51500 g
Gaia Baby bring parents a range of thoughtfully designed, consciously practical and timeless nursery furniture all with multiple functions. All of the pieces in the Gaia Baby range are designed to fulfil multiple functions that make your life as a parent easier. Gaia make sure they exceed the highest safety standards, use responsibly sourced materials and offer superior longevity.