Eco-friendly, Sustainable, breathable and lightweight - made from 100% Tencel and helps regulate baby's temperature.
The FreeRider Baby Wrap Carrier in Elderberry is made from 100% Tencel, super soft against baby and adult skin - we love that this baby wrap offers you hands free movement. The Tencel fabric is made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees and is three times softer than cotton.
- Silky softness
- Ideal for an active lifestyle
- Breathable and lightweight
- Eco-friendly & sustainable
- Helps regulate baby's temperature
- This fabric is made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees and is three times softer than cotton
- Hands free
- Less crying
- 1 year warranty
- Sustainable made
- Machine washable
- Creates bonding time
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Everyone can use this wrap
- Made from 100% Tencel fabric
- Use when baby is between 8-30lbs
- View more videos here
Barcode ean: 016027499581Boxed weight: 500 g
Striving to encourage an active parent, whilst nurturing the closeness, comfort and growing connection between parent and baby, with a natural touch from sustainable materials. Crafted from pulp of Eucalyptus trees Free Rider wraps’ signature fabric is three times softer than cotton whilst being both extremely lightweight and breathable. You can rest assured knowing that only natural materials touch your baby’s soft skin when wearing these wraps.