Finn + Emma Play Gym - Robot Natural
by Finn + Emma
SKU 33760-ROB-N / boxed weight 1600 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
qualifies for Finn + Emma buy any 2 items and get lowest item free
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Finn + Emma's Robot Play Gym in Birch Wood is ideal as a gift for any little baby! The cute and entertaining play gym from Finn + Emma has arrived! Not only do they look fantastic whilst entertaining your little one, but they are also wonderful quality and made from sustainable, natural materials.
The 2 height adjustable Play Gym has a 100% birch wood frame finished with non-toxic stains and lacquers (free of lead, phthalate, nickel, mercury, formaldehyde and ultra low VOC's). The wooden toys are non-toxic, made from all natural untreated indian hardwood buffed with vegetable seed wax. The knit dolls were made with phthalate-free rattles inside and hand knit from organic cotton. All Finn + Emma play gym buddies are interchangeable (can be used away from the Play Gym in the car, the bumper bar of your stroller or on a high chair.)
- 29.25" x 18.5" x 18"
- 100% G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic dyes
- Stuffed with sheep's wool
- Indian hardwood finished with vegetable seed wax
- Kit dolls are fair-trade and hand-knit by artisans in Peru
- Comes with 4 toys that attach to the gym; 2 wooden spaceships and two knitted robots - all a-okay for your baby to suck and chew on
- Frame made from birch wood and finished with lacquer and stain free of lead, phthalate, mercury, formaldehyde, nickel and ultra low VOC's
Finn + Emma live in the balance of stylish and sustainable, whimsical and sophisticated, classic and contemporary. With fresh prints, modern colors,and heirloom quality construction, they are creating a new world for the organically grown baby. One where boring designs and toxic chemicals are a thing of the past, and adorable, wearable, remarkable organic cotton is abundant!
Sustainability is bountiful too. You grew your little one organically, so why add chemicals now? Only the finest 100% organic cotton, eco friendly dyes, and all natural wood will do for your little munchkin, and they've got plenty. And on top of that, their garments and accessories are produced in fair trade settings that focus on social and economic independence for local people, women especially, working to provide for their families in a safe and fair environment.
They love style as much as they love sustainability, and in the land of Finn + Emma, there’s no reason to choose between the two.
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) integrates all of the textile processing stages, from the fibre to the finished product: the raw fibre must be organic farming certified and all the manufacturing processes involved must be inspected. The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability, the use of chemical friendly with the environment and the consumer’s health, to ensure a quality system, a reduction of energy and to respect some social criteria.