The easiest way to swaddle your baby. The Grey Fern design ErgoCocoon from ergoPouch in 1 TOG is perfect swaddle for your little one in the warmer months, it also makes a great gift for first parents. This simple zip up design will ensure to keep your wriggler snug and securely swaddled without the need of complicated wrapping.
Made from light, stretchy cotton fabric that is best used for room temperatures 24 degrees plus, which also means that your baby is able to move naturally. We really love that there's a 2-way zipper, this makes change time a breeze.
- Tog rated for warmth
- Officially hip friendly
- Bell shaped bottom
- Room thermometer included
- Designed for temperatures between 21-24c
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural organic cotton
- Poppers in the armholes to help transform your baby to arms free
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free
Size + Fit
- Measurements are from shoulders to feet.
- 0-3M - Fits up to 7Kgs - Length of swaddle - 58cm
- 3-12M - Fits 7-12Kgs - Length of swaddle - 78cm
- Use the Temperature Chart as a Guidance
Look after me
- All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will thank you for using a cool, gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
Barcode ean: 9319064118820Boxed weight: 320 g
Award-winning, ergonomically designed swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags all made from breathable, skin-friendly natural fibres. Founded by sleep deprived mum Alina, Ergopouch’s mission is to give baby a safe and better night's sleep in style. All their products are made using natural breathable fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo and merino. The entire range is ergonomically shaped for hip development and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as “hip-healthy.”