Black & Camel with added Lumbar Support - it's the and improved original carrier.
The all Ergobaby Black & Camel Original Baby Carrier, with a classic black shell and a neutral beige hood the Black & Camel carrier is one of our favourites. The Ergobaby Original Carrier has been acknowledged as a 'hip healthy' product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Our baby carriers are comfortable, ergonomic, and safe for baby's hips.
- Lumbar support
- Machine washable
- Made from 100% cotton
- Large zippered storage pocket
- Baby privacy hood with UPF 50+
- Baby to toddler 12-45lbs (4-48 months)
- Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Add the newborn insert for 0-4 months (sold separately)
- Mum's can easily breastfeed whilst wearing the carrier
- 3 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, hip and back
- Ergonomic for baby with wide deep seat for a spread-squat, natural “M” seated position
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps (28-45 in/71-115 cm) and waistbelt (26-55 in/66-140 cm)
- UPF 50+ adjustable hood to support baby’s head while sleeping and offers Mum's privacy while nursing
- Use for little ones from 7-12 lbs with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Free 2 year guarantee
3 Ergonomic Carrying Positions:
- Front carry: 0-4 months with newborn insert (sold separately) or 4 months+ without insert
- Hip carry: from 6 months+
- Back carry: from 6 months+
Barcode ean: 8451970527813Boxed weight: 690 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close.