The comfortable Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier in Heritage Blue is designed with comfort and ease in mind, it's the most versatile Ergobaby carrier yet. It offers 4 comfy carrying positions, allowing you to switch baby to face out or face you on the go. You won't need an extra infant insert either, it will easily adjust from newborn to toddler (3.2-15 kg). Also featuring lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps for parents, holding baby in a hip healthy M-shape position at all stages.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Comes with a handy storage pouch
- Age range approx newborn to 3 years
- Use from newborn to toddler (7-33 lbs) - No infant insert needed.
- Lumbar support and padded crossable straps for long wearing comfort
- Supports hip-healthy “M” shape position for baby’s comfort and ergonomics
- 4 carry positions: front-facing you, front- facing outward, hip and back with cushioned, adjustable head and neck support
- Tuck away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) which also offers Mum's privacy while nursing
Ergobaby warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship. They stand behind all of their products and will either repair or replace, free of charge during the first 24 months after purchase, any Ergobaby product. Proof of purchase will be requested and the product must be returned for warranty service. If you have a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team.
Please note: This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product which was sold by an authorized retailer.
Warranty Coverage does not extend to damage caused by misuse or any use of the carrier that is not in accordance with the instructions stated in the manual. Warranty coverage does not extend to any carrier that has been modified from its original construction in any way. Different or additional warranty rights may exist in the purchaser’s jurisdiction.
Barcode ean: 191653003040 Boxed weight: 800 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.