The Ergobaby Adapt Cool Mesh Carrier in Onyx Black is a lightweight and breathable version of the Ergobaby Adapt carrier. Designed with a full body panel of flexible yet durable mesh fabric, it's the perfect baby carrier for the warmer months.
Use the Ergobaby Adapt Cool Mesh from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs) and you don't need an insert. It's been made with durable yet soft 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep baby and you cooler. There are extra-padded crossable shoulder straps and lumbar support waistbelt, which offers a new level comfort for parents.
The Adapt carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Want to find out the great things about carrying your little one with an Ergobaby carrier? Have a look at this link on how a baby carrier can change your life: Benefits of Baby Carrying
- Machine washable
- No infant insert needed
- Made from 100% polyester
- Use from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs)
- Mum's can breastfeed whilst wearing the carrier
- Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy (UPF 50+)
- 3 ergonomic carry positions: Front-Inward, Hip and Back carry positions
- Full body panel of flexible yet durable mesh fabric, keeps baby and parent cool
- Ergonomic bucket seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front (adjustable 28 ¾ in - 48 ¾ in / 73 cm -124 cm)
- Lumbar support waistbelt (26 in - 55 in / 66 cm - 140 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accomodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening
- The Adapt carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Find the ErgoPromise Warranty details here
Barcode ean: 8451970622211 Boxed weight: 880 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.