The Ergobaby Adapt Carrier in Azure Blue offers renowned comfort and ergonomics in an easy-to-use 3 position carrier that adapts to your growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs), with no infant insert needed. Made from 100% premium cotton it's soft against parent's and baby's skin.
Extra-padded crossable shoulder straps and lumbar support waistbelt offer a new level of convenience and comfort for parents.
Want to find out the great things about carrying your little one with an Ergobaby carrier? Have a look at this link on how a baby carrier can change your life: Benefits of Baby Carrying
- 100% premium cotton
- Machine washable
- Seat adjustment
- Adjustable thigh support
- Can breastfeed in carrier
- Use from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs)
- No infant insert needed for infants
- Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
- 3 position carrier; front inward, hip and back carry
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy (UPF 50+)
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic bucket seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage
- Lumbar support waistbelt (26 in - 55 in / 66 cm - 140 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening
- Padded, cushioned shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front (adjustable 28 ¾ in - 48 ¾ in / 73 cm -124 cm)
- Free 2 year guarantee
Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Find the ErgoPromise Warranty details here
Barcode ean: 8451970616715 Boxed weight: 1000 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.