New for 2018 - the updated 360 carrier - now with clips around the waist instead of velcro, making it easy for parents to adjust.
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier in Downtown print provides four comfortable and ergonomic ways to carry your baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions. The new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight - which provides maximum comfort for parents. With the unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
Want to find out the great things about carrying your little one with an Ergobaby carrier? Have a look at this link on how a baby carrier can change your life: Benefits of Baby Carrying
- New updated feature; clip around the waist, instead of velcro
- Structured bucket seat - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- Extendable back panel - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Padded shoulder straps - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximise parent comfort.
- Sleeping hood - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favourite features.
- Use from 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
Know how to fit your Ergobaby carrier safely by viewing the demonstration video below:
Sizing, Fitting and Technical Features:
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% organic cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- CPSIA compliant
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections
- Free 2 year guarantee
- Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier
- Waist strap: Padded with high-density EVA foam
Look after me
Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Read the manual here for further information: Click Here
Ergobaby ErgoPromise 10 year Warranty
- Find the ErgoPromise Warranty details here
Barcode ean: 8451970633712 Boxed weight: 890 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.