The Elodie Details Bamboo Pacifier in Burned Clay features a round teat made from Latex, a natural rubber-based material, and the natural look and feel of the pacifier is achieved by mixing plant-based bamboo fibres with traditional polyphropylene-plastic. By using fast growing and renewable bamboo as a resource, we reduce its environmental impact and help you reduce the use of plastic in everyday life.
The muted colour shades and the knob-ring give them a retro-inspired look that is easy to fall in love with. All soothers have a matching soother clip, perfect to complete the look and keep the dummy within reach.
These bamboo pacifiers have dual ventilation holes to reduce skin irritation. They are suitable from around 3 months of age.
- Use from 3 months+
- Partly plant-based materials
- High quality + easy maintenance
- Suction part in natural rubber Latex
- Tested + approved according to the European safety standard EN-1400
- Completely free from harmful substances such as BPA, phthalates, + PVC
Size + Fit
- Measurements: W5.7 x H3.5cm
Look after me
- Avoid using detergent to clean the pacifier
- Before the pacifier is used for the first time it should be sterilized
- To sterilize, put the pacifier in boiling water + let it boil for 5 minutes
- Microwave sterilization equipment is not recommended as there are often metallic details in the print
- After sterilization you should wash it in warm running water, leave it to cool + squeeze out any remaining water from the teat
Barcode ean: 7333222009517Boxed weight: 50 g
Elodie Details carefully crafts functional and creative baby bibs, clothing, dummies and more. The Swedish brand is design-driven and believes passionately that beautiful design brings happiness to life, without compromising on functionality. Elodie Details' stylish, high-quality products live up to their motto of making big differences for little people.