The Elodie Details Bamboo Pacifier in Burned Clay features an orthodontic suction teat that helps prevent dental irregularities in the future. The natural look and feel of these pacifiers are achieved by mixing plant-based bamboo fibres with traditional polyphropylene-plastic. By using fast growing and renewable bamboo as a resource, we reduce its environmental impact and help you reduce the use of plastic in everyday life.
The muted colour shades and the knob-ring give them a retro-inspired look that is easy to fall in love with. All soothers have a matching soother clip, perfect to complete the look and keep the dummy within reach.
These bamboo pacifiers have dual ventilation holes to reduce skin irritation. They are suitable from around 3 months of age.
- Use from 3 months+
- Partly plant-based materials
- High quality + easy maintenance
- Suction part in natural rubber Latex
- Tested + approved according to the European safety standard EN-1400
- Completely free from harmful substances such as BPA, phthalates, + PVC
- Features an orthodontically shaped silicone teat, designed to prevent dental irregularities in the future
Size + Fit
- Measurements: W5.7 x H3.5cm
Look after me
- Avoid using detergent to clean the pacifier
- Before the pacifier is used for the first time it should be sterilized
- To sterilize, put the pacifier in boiling water + let it boil for 5 minutes
- Microwave sterilization equipment is not recommended as there are often metallic details in the print
- After sterilization you should wash it in warm running water, leave it to cool + squeeze out any remaining water from the teat
Barcode ean: 7333222009517Boxed weight: 50 g
The Swedish company create functional and unique baby essentials with beautiful designs. With the aim of making ‘big differences for small people’, Elodie Details develop a large collection of unique but functional baby products which are bursting with vibrant colour, quirky graphics and doses of personality.