ECL Sheepskin Slippers for Ladies
SKU 10382-3 / boxed weight 586 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
There’s no bending over to put these super soft slippers on. Next to your bed or by the front door of your house – they are designed to impress with ease of access and cushioned warmth and breathability. The open back not only make them incredibly easy to slip on while your hands are full, but ensure that they are perfect for all seasons - your feet will be cosy in the cold but able to breathe in the warmth. Made to last, these slippers are extremely comfy with soft sheepskin uppers and durable rubber soles so you can pop out to the garden or garage without getting damp feet.
The sheepskin collar adds a feminine touch, making these the perfect gift for mums.
Due to the thickness of the sheepskin inside the slippers, we would recommend sizing up
"I found your site by chance looking for sheepskin slippers,as a 50+ nannie wouldn't have gone to a baby site but so glad I did from the moment they arrived they haven't been off my feet. So lovely, warm, soft and they look great, now telling everyone about them and your site, well done to all "- Lin, Shropshire