The DockATot Grand Dock in Blackthorn print is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when travelling. The built-in, air-permeable side on the Grand Dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older children, the Grand Dock will help ease them into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment.
William Morris: Entwining stems and delicate petals combine in this timeless Morris design, bringing a gentle sophistication to any interior, characterizing Morris’ pre-eminent flair for design and composition with sinuous lines and subtle tone.
- Reduces startle reflex
- Lightweight + portable
- Ideal for bed transitioning
- Super soft + snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails
- DockATot creates a surrounding for little ones to relax in + feel comforted
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex standard 100 Class 1 certified
DockATot Grand Dock Uses
- Safe spot for tot massages
- Familiar spot while travelling
- Bonding time with parents + family
- Supervised lounging, playtime + rest
- Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
- Please note: DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
Size + Fit
- Product weight: 2.4kg
- Use from 9-36 months
- Measurements: L120 x W61cm
- PVC Free
- BPA + BPS Free
- No Flame Retardants
- No Harmful Phthalates
- Non-Toxic Dyes + Inks
- No Polyurethane Foam
- No Added Formaldehyde
- Pesticide + Herbicide Free
- Low VOC – Production methods selected to minimise the impact on the environment
The DockATot Grand Dock is to be used in a supervised setting only. It is not to be used in baby cots, bassinets, baby beds, travel cots, baby bouncers, co-sleepers or other types of baby furniture.
Look after me
Each piece of the dock is washable + care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water + hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water + lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing - shaking + ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished + ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Meets the following standards
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance
- Tested to British Standard 4578 for air permeability of infant pillows
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 – Meets strict flammability requirements for the UK market globally
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU) – Around 100 test parameters to guarantee that the products are safe and gentle on children’s skin
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant – Mattress pad is tested to ensure low flammability hazard
- 16 CFR 1500.50 – Tested for physical and mechanical safety in the US tested for compliance with California Proposition 65 to ensure safety around harmful chemicals
Barcode ean: 7394322276162Boxed weight: 3200 g
Formerly Sleepyhead of Sweden, DockATot docks are the ultimate multi-functional sleeping pods for babies + toddlers - providing well-being, security, and happiness for your little one. Their hallmarks are a combination of superb design, functionality, innovation, exceptional quality, and value for money. DockATot's docks and covers are all carefully handmade with love in Europe, using soft fabrics that are free from harmful chemicals. Because every baby deserves to be surrounded in comfort every day.