The DockATot Deluxe+ Dock in Black Marble print offers the most gentle womb-to-world transition to soothe your newborn baby. The multi-functional baby dock offers a safe and comfy space for your little one to lounge and play. It's a cosy micro-climate that's perfect for baby massages, tummy time or nappy changes.
Lightweight and portable, the DockATot Deluxe+ Dock provides a compact resting solution for family adventures, offering your little one soothing familiarity when you roam.
- Reduces startle reflex
- Side loops for toy arch
- Lightweight + portable
- Suitable for use from birth
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Super soft + snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Formally known as Sleepyhead of Sweden
- Offers the most gentle womb-to-world transition
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex standard 100 Class 1 certified
- DockATot creates a surrounding for little ones to relax in + feel comforted
DockATot Deluxe+ Pods can be used for
- Tummy time
- Lounge + play
- Supervised rest
- Nappy changing
- Cuddling + bonding
- Outdoor time (when using with the cabana)
Size + Fit
- Product weight: 1.4kg
- Use from birth to 8 months
- Measurements: L74-86 x W46cm
- 74cm with clasps closed + 86cm with clasps open
- PVC Free
- BPA + BPS Free
- No Flame Retardants
- No Harmful Phthalates
- Non-Toxic Dyes + Inks
- No Polyurethane Foam
- No Added Formaldehyde
- Pesticide + Herbicide Free
- Low VOC – Production methods selected to minimise the impact on the environment
Look after me
Each piece of the dock is washable + care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water + hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water + lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing - shaking + ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished + ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Safety Note: the DockATot Deluxe+ Dock is to be used in a supervised setting only. It is not to be used in baby cots, bassinets, baby beds, travel cots, baby bouncers, co-sleepers or other types of baby furniture.
Meets the following standards
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance
- Tested to British Standard 4578 for air permeability of infant pillows
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 – Meets strict flammability requirements for the UK market globally
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU) – Around 100 test parameters to guarantee that the products are safe and gentle on children’s skin
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant – Mattress pad is tested to ensure low flammability hazard
- 16 CFR 1500.50 – Tested for physical and mechanical safety in the US tested for compliance with California Proposition 65 to ensure safety around harmful chemicals
Barcode ean: 7394322270337Boxed weight: 2100 g
Formerly Sleepyhead of Sweden, DockATot docks are the ultimate multi-functional sleeping pods for babies + toddlers - providing well-being, security, and happiness for your little one. Their hallmarks are a combination of superb design, functionality, innovation, exceptional quality, and value for money. DockATot's docks and covers are all carefully handmade with love in Europe, using soft fabrics that are free from harmful chemicals. Because every baby deserves to be surrounded in comfort every day.