Cybex Koi Special Edition Yema Baby Carrier - Carry in style.
The Special Edition Koi Cybex baby carrier Yema fuses the highest fashion standard with ergonomical perfection. The beautiful design and the carefully implemented details make the Yema a fashion accessory.
About the Koi Collection:
Crystallised. Calmness. Strength and Happiness. The new Cybex Fashion Collection Koi blends the symbolism of the mysterious underwater creature of Japanese mythology with technology, materials and tailoring. Premium appliqués and embroidery on a unique reflecting and crystal-silver material.
- Use the baby carrier from birth
- Special Edition Koi Collection
- 100% wrap-like cotton for back support
- Soft padded waist belt for long wearing with security loop
- Multi-functional head and neck support for babies of every size
- Ergonomic seating thanks to the adjustable panel width inside the waist belt
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel function
- Thanks to the seamlessly adjustable seat panel and the adjustable headrest the baby carrier grows with your child
- Premium appliqués and embroidery on a unique reflecting and crystal-silver material
3 different carry positions:
- Front carry position - from birth
- Hip carry position - from around 3 months
- Back carry position - from around 6 months
Style-conscious parents will love the Yema for its sleek design while babies benefit from the close contact. Thanks to the seamlessly adjustable seat panel and the adjustable headrest the carrier grows with your child. It is suitable from birth to two years approx (7lbs - 26.5lbs / 3.5 - 12kg) and offers three carrying positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, and back carry position. These positions promote a natural spread squat position that is important for the baby´s hip development.
FRONT CARRY POSITION
Babies can be carried facing the chest from birth. The baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spreadsquat position, which can help the hip joints to develop.
HIP CARRY POSITION
Babies that can hold their own head ( from around 3 months) can also be carried in the side position. This allows them to rest against mum’s shoulder while taking in their surroundings.
BACK CARRY POSITION
Babies with good head and bottom control ( from around 6 months) can be carried in the YEMA on your back, making it easy for parents to bear the baby's weight.
Barcode ean: 4058511189703 Boxed weight: 850 g
Leaders in innovative child safety products adapted to urban lifestyles and modern parents. Cybex is a recognised leader in child safety, with the brand’s innovative approach leading to multiple awards for their pioneering car seats and pushchairs. Across Cybex’s extensive range of pushchairs, car seats and carriers, the brand’s D.S.F Innovation Principle is evident: the combination of unique design, unsurpassed safety and quality and intelligent functionality.