Cybex + Jeremy Scott collaboration to create the Cherub range - combines bold colours with modern baby cherubs.
The Special Edition Cherub Pink by Jeremy Scott Cybex baby carrier Yema fuses the highest fashion standard with ergonomical perfection. The beautiful design and the carefully implemented details make the Yema a fashion accessory.
About the Cherub by Jeremy Scott Collection:
Cherub is the third Cybex and Jeremy Scott collaboration - it combines humorous adaptions of classic motifs with a bold colour pallete. Not only do these pieces offer the ultimate in comfort and safety for your own precious cherub, they also allow you to shop, travel and socialize with ease while looking as hip and fashionable as you feel.
- Use the baby carrier from birth
- 100% wrap-like cotton for back support
- Soft padded waist belt for long wearing with security loop
- Multi-functional head and neck support for babies of every size
- Ergonomic seating thanks to the adjustable panel width inside the waist belt
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel function
- Thanks to the seamlessly adjustable seat panel and the adjustable headrest the baby carrier grows with your child
- Premium appliqués and embroidery on a unique reflecting and crystal-silver material
3 different carry positions:
- Front carry position - from birth
- Hip carry position - from around 3 months
- Back carry position - from around 6 months
Style-conscious parents will love the Yema for its sleek design while babies benefit from the close contact. Thanks to the seamlessly adjustable seat panel and the adjustable headrest the carrier grows with your child. It is suitable from birth to two years approx (7lbs - 26.5lbs / 3.5 - 12kg) and offers three carrying positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, and back carry position. These positions promote a natural spread squat position that is important for the baby´s hip development.
FRONT CARRY POSITION
Babies can be carried facing the chest from birth. The baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spreadsquat position, which can help the hip joints to develop.
HIP CARRY POSITION
Babies that can hold their own head ( from around 3 months) can also be carried in the side position. This allows them to rest against mum’s shoulder while taking in their surroundings.
BACK CARRY POSITION
Babies with good head and bottom control ( from around 6 months) can be carried in the YEMA on your back, making it easy for parents to bear the baby's weight.
Barcode ean: 4058511264417Boxed weight: 850 g
CYBEX is a recognised leader in child safety - boasting multiple awards for their pioneering car seats, pushchairs, and carriers that are perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles. The brand’s fresh approach pushes the boundaries that would ordinarily separate safety, design, and function to create products that suit modern families.
CYBEX’s D.S.F. Innovation Principle stands at its core: the combination of unique design, intelligent functionality, and unsurpassed safety and quality.