Cybex Solution Z-Fix Car Seat - Stardust Black
SKU 36035-SB / boxed weight 9000 g
excluded from Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
We love the Cybex Solution Z-Fix Car Seat in Stardust Black because it is optimized to grow alongside your little one between 3 -12 years and adapts to their changing needs. The Solution Z Fix has been made from lovely new fabrics, it's extremely soft and comfy for your little one - with a hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric around the shell.
- Use from 3-12 years
- CYBEX Safety Pads
- Air ventilation system
- Reclining Backrest
- Energy absorbing shell
- ISOFIX Connect System
- Patented reclining headrest
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- New fabric - high quality in a modern design
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Automatic height and width adjustment (12 positions)
- Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
- Equipped with ISOFIX Connect for easy installation and extra stability
One fabric is extremely soft and cosy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.
Automatic Height and Width Adjustment: Most children reach 55% of their total height by the age of 3 and by the age of 12 have completed 89% of their growth. This results in an average growth rate of 60 cm during the period in which the car seat is used.
The Solution Z-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of your child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for parents to adjust.
Optimised Linear Side-Impact Protection: The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage. The L.S.P. System Plus of the Solution Z-Fix offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
Air Ventilation System: The integrated air ventilation system of the Solution Z-Fix provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
A further building block in the comfort package of the Solution Z-Fix is a mesh of ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components. Air can circulate through ventilation holes under the seat cover and is channelled away from the child by additional openings in the backrest. This provides a comfortable seat temperature even on hot days.
Reclining Headrest: The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents your child's head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that your little ones head remains in the safety zone at all times.
An indispensable element of the Solution car seat series safety concept is the patented, 3-position reclining headrest. Thanks to this adjustability, your child's head is tilted back which prevents the dangerous tipping forward during sleep. Kids heads and necks are very sensitive, but with the Solution Z fix they are protected in a side-impact collision, as it remains in the car seat's safety zone created out of head and side protectors. Besides improving passive safety, the patented headrest also ensures a comfortable sleeping position.
12 Height Setting and Automatic Width Adjustment:
Equipped with 12 height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted to meet each child’s individual space requirements. It's ability to be operated with just one hand makes it quick and easy for parents to adjust. The patented, reclining headrest’s design ensures that your little one's head remains in the safety zone. This is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision, where the headrest and the L.S.P. System offers your child greater protection. In combination with the energy-absorbing shell, forces from a side-impact collision are reduced by approximately 25% and the child's head is actively guided into a safe position thanks to the Cybex Safety Pads. The Solution Z-Fix is equipped with ISOFIX Connect for easy installation and extra stability and safety. Ensuring your child’s comfort even when driving on hot days, the seat’s air ventilation system cools down the seat to a comfortable temperature. The car seat's reclining backrest perfectly adjusts to the angle of the back seat, making the Solution Z-Fix the perfect choice for your child with safety and comfort in mind.