Cybex Solution Q3-Fix Plus Car Seat - Infra Red
SKU 34199-RED / boxed weight 8300 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Cybex Solution Q3-Fix Plus Car Seat in Infra Red is suitable for children 3 to 12 years!
The bold Infra Red Cybex Solution Q3-Fix Plus car seat includes some outstanding features which are practical for parents and ensures your child is comfy on all adventures.
The most important aspect in a safety image is that the Solution Q3-Fix includes a patented reclining headrest. This genius feature prevents your child's head from falling forward - ideal when they are sleeping. Cybex's Solution Q3-Fix is all about safety, with it's L.S.P system plus, head protection and ISOFix connect system the car seat enhances safety and stability.
The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by these safety cushions as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. Your child's kinetic energy in their body caused by the impact is absorbed straight away and their head is guided into a safe position.
- Weight: 7.6kg approx
- Group 2/3, 15-36kg car seat
- Advanced air ventilation system
- Suitable for children 3 - 12 years
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion
- ECE R44/04, Supplement 7, Gr. 2/3
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- 3 position recline headrest (patented)
- Can be used in cars with or without Isofix
- Measurements: L405 x W540 x H625mm
- 11 position automatic height and width adjustment
- Comfort fabric: soft and cosy with a plain fabric look
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
- Reclining backrest - the car seat perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat
- Cybex side safety pads - additional protection in case of a side-impact collision
|ISOFix Connect||Enhanced safety and stability with a one-click installation. The connectors simply snap into the car ISOFix anchorage points, the connectors will easily be folded away when not in use. They will fold away so that the seat can be used in cars without ISOFix.|
|3 Position Reclining Headrest||Prevents your little one's head from falling forward while sleeping. The headrest guarantees optimal protection in the event of a side-impact collision. Your child's head and neck area is protected in a side-impact collision and it remains in the car seat's safety zone.|
|Automatic Height and Width Adjustment||With a one-handed mechanism and 11 adjustment possibilities, the height and width of the seat can be adjusted together. The seat can grow up to 8 cm in width and up to 20 cm in height. Your little one will always remain in the optimal protection zone of the head and shoulder protectors and never feels constricted.|
|L.S.P System Plus (Linear Side-Impact Protection)||
The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs impact energy at a very early stage.
The new width adjustment works hand in hand with the L.S.P. System Plus - an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection. The force of a side-impact collision is thereby systematically reduced by the additional impact shields as well as the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time the body's kinetic energy resulting from an accident is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively directed into a secure position.
|Air Ventilation System||
The ventilation system supports comfortable body temperature for your little one, great for hot days! It has a system of mesh ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components. Air can circulate through ventilation holes on the front of the seat and under the seat cover, and is channelled away from the child by additional openings in the backrest.
|Patented Head Protection||
The optimised reclining headrest prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep. The head is actively guided into a safe position. An indispensable element of the Solution car seat series safety concept is the 3-position reclining headrest. Thanks to this adjustability, the child's head is tilted back which prevents the dangerous tipping forward during sleep. The child's sensitive head and neck area is protected in a side-impact collision, as it remains in the car seat's safety zone created out of head and side protectors. Besides improving passive safety, the patented headrest also ensures a comfortable sleeping position.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4251158226781