Cybex Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat - Mars Red
SKU 31905-MRED / boxed weight 8300 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
Call, chat or email quote
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold,
the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend
and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90.
As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
The Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat is suitable for children 3 to 12 years!
From the Cybex Platinum collection
The bold Mars Red Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat is practical and cosy. The car seat includes some impressive features which we love! They are practical for parents everywhere and ensures your child is comfy on all adventures.
The most important aspect in a safety image is that the Solution Q2-Fix includes a patented reclining headrest. This genius feature prevents your child's head from falling forward - ideal when they are sleeping. Cybex's Solution Q2-Fix is all about safety, with it's L.S.P system plus, head protection and ISOFix connect system the car seat enhances safety and stability.
Solution Q2-Fix car seat is also compatible with cars that do not have ISOFix.
The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by these safety cushions as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. Your child's kinetic energy in their body caused by the impact is absorbed straight away and their head is guided into a safe position.
- Group 2/3, 15-36kg
- Suitable for children 3 - 12 years
- 3 position recline headrest (patented)
- Advanced air ventilation system
- 8 colour choices and 2 fabric choices
- Plus fabric (harder wearing)
- ISOFix connect
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion
- L.S.P System Plus
- 11 position automatic height and width adjustment
- Super soft cushion for the best comfort
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30°c
- Reclining backrest - the car seat perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat
- Cybex side safety pads - additional protection in case of a side-impact collision
- Complies with the ECE R-44/ 04 Supplement 7
- Measurement: L412 x W529-612 x H619-817 mm
- Weight: 7.6kg
What's the difference between comfort and plus fabrics?
Comfort version: soft and cozy with a plain fabric look
Plus version: the Plus version gets it's characteristic appearance through an exclusive, very hard-wearing fabric with a twill effect in a denim look.
Enhanced safety and stability with a one-click installation. The connectors simply snap into the car ISOFix anchorage points, the connectors will easily be folded away when not in use. They will fold away so that the seat can be used in cars without ISOFix.
Automatic Height and Width Adjustment:
This allows the seat to grow with your child, this is a new safety function for flexible alignment of the seat to your child's size. Using one hand you can change the height and width to 11 possibilities! The height and width can be adjusted simultaneously, the seat can grow up to 8cm in width and 20cm in height.
3 Position Reclining Headrest:
Prevents your little one's head from falling forward while sleeping. The headrest guarantees optimal protection in the event of a side-impact collision. Your child's head and neck area is protected in a side-impact collision and it remains in the car seat's safety zone.
L.S.P System Plus (Linear Side-Impact Protection): The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs impact energy at a very early stage.
The new width adjustment works hand in hand with the L.S.P. System Plus - an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection. The force of a side-impact collision is thereby systematically reduced by the additional impact shields as well as the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time the body's kinetic energy resulting from an accident is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively directed into a secure position.
Air Ventilation System:
The ventilation system supports comfortable body temperature for your little one, great for hot days! It has a system of mesh ventilation channels that run through holes on the front of the seat and under the seat cover. It is channelled away from your little one by the addition opening in the backrest Ensuring a comfortable ride on warm days.
The innovative Solution Q2-fix combines the many years of experience of a successful Group 2/3 car seat family with the latest findings from material and safety research and the iconic design of CYBEX PLATINUM.
The video below shows the easy steps to install this product:
Reclining Headrest Features:
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4250183766002