Cybex Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat - Mars Red
SKU 31905-MRED / boxed weight 8300 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat is suitable for children 3 to 12 years!
From the Cybex Platinum collection
The bold Mars Red Solution Q2-Fix Plus Car Seat is practical and cosy. The car seat includes some impressive features which we love! They are practical for parents everywhere and ensures your child is comfy on all adventures.
The most important aspect in a safety image is that the Solution Q2-Fix includes a patented reclining headrest. This genius feature prevents your child's head from falling forward - ideal when they are sleeping. Cybex's Solution Q2-Fix is all about safety, with it's L.S.P system plus, head protection and ISOFix connect system the car seat enhances safety and stability.
Solution Q2-Fix car seat is also compatible with cars that do not have ISOFix.
The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by these safety cushions as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. Your child's kinetic energy in their body caused by the impact is absorbed straight away and their head is guided into a safe position.
- Group 2/3, 15-36kg
- Suitable for children 3 - 12 years
- 3 position recline headrest (patented)
- Advanced air ventilation system
- 8 colour choices and 2 fabric choices
- Plus fabric (harder wearing)
- ISOFix connect
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion
- L.S.P System Plus
- 11 position automatic height and width adjustment
- Super soft cushion for the best comfort
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30°c
- Reclining backrest - the car seat perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat
- Cybex side safety pads - additional protection in case of a side-impact collision
- Complies with the ECE R-44/ 04 Supplement 7
- Measurement: L412 x W529-612 x H619-817 mm
- Weight: 7.6kg
What's the difference between comfort and plus fabrics?
Comfort version: soft and cozy with a plain fabric look
Plus version: the Plus version gets it's characteristic appearance through an exclusive, very hard-wearing fabric with a twill effect in a denim look.
Enhanced safety and stability with a one-click installation. The connectors simply snap into the car ISOFix anchorage points, the connectors will easily be folded away when not in use. They will fold away so that the seat can be used in cars without ISOFix.
Automatic Height and Width Adjustment:
This allows the seat to grow with your child, this is a new safety function for flexible alignment of the seat to your child's size. Using one hand you can change the height and width to 11 possibilities! The height and width can be adjusted simultaneously, the seat can grow up to 8cm in width and 20cm in height.
3 Position Reclining Headrest:
Prevents your little one's head from falling forward while sleeping. The headrest guarantees optimal protection in the event of a side-impact collision. Your child's head and neck area is protected in a side-impact collision and it remains in the car seat's safety zone.
L.S.P System Plus (Linear Side-Impact Protection): The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs impact energy at a very early stage.
The new width adjustment works hand in hand with the L.S.P. System Plus - an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection. The force of a side-impact collision is thereby systematically reduced by the additional impact shields as well as the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time the body's kinetic energy resulting from an accident is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively directed into a secure position.
Air Ventilation System:
The ventilation system supports comfortable body temperature for your little one, great for hot days! It has a system of mesh ventilation channels that run through holes on the front of the seat and under the seat cover. It is channelled away from your little one by the addition opening in the backrest Ensuring a comfortable ride on warm days.
The innovative Solution Q2-fix combines the many years of experience of a successful Group 2/3 car seat family with the latest findings from material and safety research and the iconic design of CYBEX PLATINUM.
The video below shows the easy steps to install this product:
Reclining Headrest Features:
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4250183766002