Cybex Solution M-Fix Car Seat - Manhattan Grey
SKU 34218-GRY / boxed weight 6000 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Manhattan Grey Solution M-Fix Car Seat is perfect for children 3 to 12 years!
The modern Manhattan Grey Cybex Solution M-Fix car seat includes some outstanding features and ensures your child is comfy at all times. The most important aspect in a safety is that the Solution M-Fix includes a reclining headrest. This genius feature prevents your little one's head from falling forward - ideal when they are sleeping. Cybex's Solution M-Fix is all about safety, with it's L.S.P system and ISOFix connect system the car seat enhances safety and stability.
The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by individual adjustable side protectors as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. Your child's kinetic energy in their body caused by the impact is absorbed straight away and their head is guided into a safe position. These L.S.P protectors can be adjusted individually to fit the interior of your car.
- Reclining backrest
- Weight 5.8kg approx
- Group 2/3, 15-36kg car seat
- Advanced ventilation system
- Suitable for children 3 - 12 years
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- ISOFix connect for more safety and stability
- Measurements: L414 x W540 x H620-820 mm
- Reclining backrest - 3 position recline headrest
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Can be used in cars with or without Isofix points
- Complies with the new ECE R-44/ 04 Supplement 7
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion with extra soft padding
- Individually adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
- Energy absorbing shell - The flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact
The Solution M-fix was test winner in Group 2/3 in the test 06/2015 conducted by German Stiftung Warentest (on par with another brand's seat). The newest member of the successful Solution series stands out through its range of innovative safety and comfort functions.
|ISOFix Connect||Enhanced safety and stability with a one-click installation. The connectors simply snap into the car ISOFix anchorage points, the connectors will easily be folded away when not in use. They will fold away so that the seat can be used in cars without ISOFix.|
|12 Position Height Adjustable Headrest||This allows the seat to grow with your child, the head protectors grow with the space requirements for your little one.|
|3 Position Reclining Headrest||Prevents your little one's head from falling forward while sleeping. The headrest guarantees optimal protection in the event of a side-impact collision. In the case of a side-impact collision, your child's head will remain in the safety zone of the seat.|
|Ventilation System||The ventilation system supports comfortable body temperature for your little one, great for hot days! It has a system of mesh ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components. Ensuring a comfortable ride on warm days.|
|L.S.P System (Individual Adjustable Linear Side-Impact Protection)||Individually adjust the side protectors, the force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by the side protectors as well as the shoulder and head protectors. Your child's kinetic energy in their body caused by the impact is absorbed straight away and their head is guided into a safe position.|