Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat - Autumn Gold
SKU 36520-AG / boxed weight 15000 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Cybex Sirona S I-Size Car Seat in Autumn Gold helps parents get little one in and out of the car with no trouble at all - thanks to it's innovative one-hand 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position, ensuring less strain on parents backs.
The Sirona S i-Size provides comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx 4 years. The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents forward-facing use before little one is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall. Sirona S i-Size also offers increased safety for your baby in the forward-facing position thanks to the Energy Reduction Technology. It is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: The headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
- Newborn inlay included
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Use from newborn to 4 years
- Driving Direction Control (DDC)
- 360° rotation with easy entry position
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) in forward-facing position (from 16 months and 76 cm)
- Height-adjustable headrest: 12 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- One-hand recline function: Easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)
|360 Rotation Mechanism||
A clever 360° rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents. The innovative 360° rotating mechanism of the Sirona S i-Size makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. In addition, it provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||
Safely rear-facing from birth up to approx. 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision.
The Sirona S i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years). Depending on your preference, the Sirona S i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm).
|Driving Direction Control||
Prevents misuse in turning forward-facing before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position of the car seat. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
|Energy Reduction Technology||
Reduces the strain on the neck in case of a front impact (forward-facing).
The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
|Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection||
L.S.P. System - Extendable on side facing the car door.
The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.