The 2020 Cybex Sirona S I-Size Car Seat in Autumn Gold helps parents get little one in and out of the car with no trouble at all - thanks to it's innovative one-hand 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position, ensuring less strain on parents backs.
The Sirona S i-Size provides comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx 4 years. Sirona S i-Size also offers increased safety for your baby in the forward-facing position thanks to the Energy Reduction Technology. It is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: The headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Forward facing from minimum 76cm tall and 15 months
- 3 year warranty
- Newborn inlay included
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Use from newborn to 4 years
- Driving Direction Control (DDC)
- 360° rotation with easy entry position
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat Manual
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) in forward-facing position (from 16 months and 76 cm)
- Height-adjustable headrest: 12 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- One-hand recline function: Easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)
360 Rotation Mechanism:A clever 360° rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents. The innovative 360° rotating mechanism of the Sirona S i-Size makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. In addition, it provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs.
Rear Facing Car Seat:Safely rear-facing from birth up to approx. 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision.
The Sirona S i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years). Depending on your preference, the Sirona S i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm).
Driving Direction Control:Prevents misuse in turning forward-facing before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall. The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position of the car seat. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
Energy Reduction Technology:Reduces the strain on the neck in case of a front impact (forward-facing). The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection:L.S.P. System - Extendable on side facing the car door. The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
Barcode ean: 4058511830193 Boxed weight: 15000 g
Leaders in innovative child safety products adapted to urban lifestyles and modern parents. Cybex is a recognised leader in child safety, with the brand’s innovative approach leading to multiple awards for their pioneering car seats and pushchairs. Across Cybex’s extensive range of pushchairs, car seats and carriers, the brand’s D.S.F Innovation Principle is evident: the combination of unique design, unsurpassed safety and quality and intelligent functionality.