Cybex Sirona Q i-Size Car Seat - Stardust Black
SKU 34197-BLK / boxed weight 15000 g
excluded from all offers
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The new Cybex Sirona Q I-Size Car Seat in Stardust Black complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129. This new "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisation such as the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
- 3 year warranty
- Magnetic belt holder
- Newborn inlay included
- One-click installation with ISOFIX
- 360 rotation with easy entry position
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Front-facing with adjustable impact shield
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 30 degrees
- One-hand reclining function (7 positions rear-facing)
- One-hand reclining function (5 positions forward-facing)
- Safely rearward facing up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years)
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- 12 position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide (for protection that grows with the child)
When using the CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size, your child can be transported in a rear-facing position from 45 cm until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn't take up too much space either – the Sirona Q i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
A clever 360 rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents: The clever rotation mechanism makes it easy to change between the rear-facing and forward-facing positions without having to take the seat out. Getting in and out is also easy as the seat can be turned to the side facing the door with one hand.
A one-click installation with ISOFIX both in rear- and forward-facing position allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety: The Sirona Q i-Size is secured using the car's ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. A prop at the front helps to absorb the force of impact in case of a head-on collision and provides additional stability. This anchoring technology minimises installation mistakes and optimises the protective effect.
Seat-to-Chassis technology creates a direct link between the seat and the chassis: In case of an accident, the force of an impact is transferred straight to the chassis, which simultaneously activates the safety features of the car and the seat and thereby initiates the process of distributing the force at the earliest possible stage of an accident. Patent pending.
The telescopic linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage (patent pending) : Whether rear- or forward-facing, the CYBEX Sirona Q i-Size's adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P.) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be individually adjusted to the position of the seat and the type of vehicle and absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors (patent pending).
Depending on their shape and size, older children may have insufficient legroom when sitting backwards: Depending on your preference, the Sirona Q i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children who are 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
The adjustable impact shield with A.R.T. Technology cleverly reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child. Thanks to the integrated fastening system, there is no longer the need to fasten the impact shield separately: In the forward-facing position, the child is protected by an adjustable impact shield. This system works like an inflated airbag, which absorbs the energy of impact over its entire area. Compared to a conventional 5-point harness, the strain on the neck is significantly reduced. What is more, in case of an accident, the impact shield's new Active Response Technology (A.R.T.) ensures that the child is intuitively secured within the safety zone of the seat (patent pending). Thanks to the new integrated fastening system, it is also unnecessary to fasten the impact shield with the car seatbelt (patent pending).