Cybex Sirona Plus Car Seat - Manhattan Grey
SKU 34214-GRY / boxed weight 15000 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
Dispatch v Delivery
On the product page for each item, you will see a dispatch estimate e.g. 'Dispatched 3-5 days'. Dispatch is when we send the product to our delivery partner, not the date it arrives to your door. Below you will find more information on the delivery process and how long after dispatch you should expect delivery.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Extended Christmas Returns
Return items for a full refund until January 31st 2018.
Purchases made between November 1st 2017 and December 24th 2017 can be returned for a full refund until January 31st 2018. Products must be received in unused/new condition in original packaging. Exceptions apply in line with our standard returns policy below.
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Cybex Sirona Plus Car Seat is the perfect rear-facing car seat for children 0-4 years.
The Cybex Sirona Plus Car Seat in contemporary Manhattan Grey can be used from birth up to 4 years. With easy entry and exit position and a one-click instillation with ISOfix this is and easy car seat for parents to use. The soft seat is perfect for a growing baby, the Sirona car seat offers unique features; including one-hand reclining function (7 positions rear-facing and 11 forward-facing),test proven and Telescopic L.S.P system, alternative front facing with an adjustable safety cushion with A.R.T technology.
A rear-facing child seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a conventional forward-facing seat with harness system, as the force of an impact is distributed evenly over a large area.* According to research.
- Weight: 15kg
- From birth - 4 years
- Group 0+/1, 0-18kg
- 360° rotation with easy entry
- One-click instillation with ISOfix
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Safely rear-facing from birth up to 18kg
- Height adjustable headrest (11 positions)
- Measurements: L690, W440, H530-580 mm
- Comfort fabric: soft and comfy plain fabric look
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Front-facing with adjustable impact shield (9 –18 kg)
- One-hand reclining function (7 positions rear-facing)
- One-hand reclining function (5 positions forward-facing)
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
When can I start using the Sirona in a forward facing position? Once your child has reached a weight of 9kg, the Sirona can also be used in a forward-facing position. Cybex recommend that children travel in a rear facing position for as long as possible.
Leading consumer organisations therefore recommend that children remain in rear-facing child seats even beyond group 0+. The excellent safety performance and clever functionality of the pioneering combination car seat Sirona was awarded TEST WINNER by Germany's leading consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest in the test 6/2012.
|Easy entry and exit position||A clever 360° rotation system makes everything easier for parents. The rotation mechanism makes it simple to change between the rear-facing and forward-facing positions without taking the seat out. Getting in and out is straightforward as the seat can be turned to the side facing door with one click.|
|Alternative Forward Facing||For children from 9-18 kg. Depending on their shape and size, older children may have insufficient legroom when sitting backwards.In this case, the Cybex Sirona can also be used as a forward-facing seat with impact shield - from 9-18 kg (approx. 9 months to 4 years).|
|Seat-to-Chassis Technology||Direct link between car and seat. The innovative Seat-to-Chassis technology creates a direct link between the seat and the chassis. In case of an accident, the force of an impact is transferred straight to the chassis, which simultaneously activates the safety features of the car and the seat and thereby initiates the process of distributing the force at the earliest possible stage of an accident.|
|One-Click Installation with ISOFIX (both rear and forward facing)||
A one-click installation with ISOFIX both in rear- and forward-facing position allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety.
Sirona is secured using the car's ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. A prop at the front helps to absorb the force of impact in case of a head-on collision and provides additional stability. This anchoring technology minimizes installation mistakes and optimizes the protective effect.
|Adjustable Safety Cushion with A.R.T Technology||
This cushion reduces the risk of serious neck injuries, due to the new fastening system there is no need to fasten the cushion separately. In the forward-facing position your child is proctected by an adjustable safety cushion which works like an airbag. It absorbs the energy of impact over it's entire area, compared to an average 5-point harness the strain on the neck is extremely reduced.
In case of an accident the cushion's Active Response Technology (A.R.T) provides maximum security within the safety zone of the seat.
|Telescopic L.S.P System (Linear Side-impact Protection)||
The telescopic linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage (patent pending). adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P.) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be individually adjusted to the position of the seat and the type of vehicle and absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors (patent pending).
Barcode EAN UPC: 4251158226583