Cybex Sirona M2 I-Size Car Seat - Happy Black
SKU 32027-HBLK / boxed weight 14000 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Changed your mind? No problem...
You can return items that are unused and re-sell-able within 28 days of receipt of purchase for a full product refund.
Cost of return (unless faulty or incorrect) is not covered, however you can purchase a returns label for a minimal cost of £1.95.
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
Returns labels may be purchased at the time of order and the label will be included with your goods,
or they can labels can also be purchased at a later date by following this link.
Please note labels purchased in this way will be emailed to you within 48 (but normally within 12) hours of purchase.
Please attach your label and drop your package into your local Post Office, where it will be scanned and a receipt provided.
For larger items, we can arrange a Drop Off Shop or Courier Collection. Charges will vary according to size and value of the goods.
Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
Before you post it, please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel.
If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
You can of course use your own postage, in which case please send to:
Natural Baby Shower
55 Guildford House
For larger items, we can arrange a courier collection. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
This includes sale items and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card within 60 days.
Unfortunately we would be unable to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
- Briefs or undergarments
- Lotions and skin care products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Please also note we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on any made to measure or bespoke goods.
For exchanges we recommend you purchase the required item and send back the unwanted one for refund.
This ensures that the product does not sell out in the meantime.
We can offer exchange on the same product in a different size or colour.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above.
To return your unwanted items please use the returns form (see above) & include your order number,
which can be found on the gift note included with your parcel. If this is not known, please e-mail prior to returning your goods,
providing the “gift recipient name & address” and “purchasers name” so that we can first confirm the order details for you.
Free gifts with goods
Occasionally we offer free gifts with purchase. These are considered part of the purchase & must be included, in un-used condition,
with any such returns, in order for a full refund/ credit/ exchange to be given. If an item is returned without the free gift,
we reserve the right to charge the full RRP for it, which will be automatically deducted from any refund made.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold,
the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for £130 with a discount applied Save £10 over £100 spend
and an item worth £40 is returned for refund. The £10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only £90.
As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of £30 rather than £40.
Overseas returns procedure
Please contact us prior to returning any goods from overseas.
If you are making a return from outside of the EU it is important to mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE.
This must be clearly marked on the customs information document (CN22 or CN23 which is supplied by your local post office) on the outside of the packaging.
Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us,
it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority.
To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (such as certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
For full details please click here >>
The new Happy Black Cybex Sirona M2 I-Size Car Seat allows your child to be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably in the car. The Sirona M2 I-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars too! Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provides extra convenience to make everyday use easier.
This new "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts.
- Rear facing
- Weight approx 14kg
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- Height adjustable headrest
- L720 x W440 x H660mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- From birth to 4 years aprrox or 105cm
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- Click-in system to change seat position
- Forward facing from 16 months and 76cm
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- One-hand recline function (rearward facing: 5 positions)
- One-hand recline function (forward facing: 3 positions)
- Belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Can only be used in cars with isofix anchorage points or i-Size certified cars
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
|Rear facing car seat||From birth up to 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. The new Sirona M2 i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years).|
|12 height position adjustable headrest||12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child|
|Alternative Forward Facing||Click in system to change seat position.
The Sirona M2 i-Size features a click-in system that allows for easy interchange between forward and rear-facing position.
Depending on your preference, the Sirona M2 i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children who are 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
|Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection||The integrated linear side-impact protectors (L.S.P. System) fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact. Whether rear or forward-facing, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.|
|What's the difference between the Sirona and Sirona M2 i-Size?||
Both car seats are designed for rear-facing of children up to four years of age. The biggest difference between the two: The Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the requirements of the new i-Size standard. The Sirona is approved in compliance with standard ECE-R 44/04. Other differences lie in their functionality and specifications: In the case of the Sirona M2 i-Size, the child is secured using a five-point harness both in the forward and rear-facing positions. In the case of the Sirona, the child is secured with a safety cushion in the forward-facing position and a five-point harness only in the rear-facing position.
The switch between the forward- and rear-facing positions is effected on the Sirona by rotating the seat 360 degrees, and on the Sirona M2 i-Size by using the click system. The Sirona can be set in seven (rear-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (forward-facing), whereas the Sirona M2 i-Size has three (forward-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (rear-facing). The side-impact protection on the Sirona is telescopic but on the Sirona M2 i-Size the protector is folded out. The rebound bar on the Sirona can be removed, whereas on the Sirona M2 i-Size it is an integral part of the base. Moreover, the Sirona M2 i-Size is fitted with fixed shoulder pads and a support leg indicator which shows whether the seat, base and support leg have been installed correctly.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4058511128368