Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size Car Seat & Base M - Lavastone Black
SKU 36545-LB / boxed weight 20000 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The new Cybex Sirona M2 I-Size Car Seat in Lavastone Black complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129. This new i-Size regulation states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
When using the Cybex Sirona M2 i-size, your little one can be in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller children have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. The Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars too! Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function will provide extra convenience to parents and make everyday use easier.
- Rear facing
- Weight approx 14kg
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- Height adjustable headrest
- L720 x W440 x H660mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- From birth to 4 years aprrox or 105cm
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- Click-in system to change seat position
- Forward facing from 16 months and 76cm
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- One-hand recline function (rearward facing: 5 positions)
- One-hand recline function (forward facing: 3 positions)
- Belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- Can only be used in cars with isofix anchorage points or i-Size certified cars
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
|Rear facing car seat||From birth up to 4 years. Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. The new Sirona M2 i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years).|
|12 height position adjustable headrest||12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child|
|Alternative Forward Facing||Click in system to change seat position.
The Sirona M2 i-Size features a click-in system that allows for easy interchange between forward and rear-facing position.
Depending on your preference, the Sirona M2 i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children who are 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
|Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection||The integrated linear side-impact protectors (L.S.P. System) fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact. Whether rear or forward-facing, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.|
|What's the difference between the Sirona and Sirona M2 i-Size?||
Both car seats are designed for rear-facing of children up to four years of age. The biggest difference between the two: The Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the requirements of the new i-Size standard. The Sirona is approved in compliance with standard ECE-R 44/04. Other differences lie in their functionality and specifications: In the case of the Sirona M2 i-Size, the child is secured using a five-point harness both in the forward and rear-facing positions. In the case of the Sirona, the child is secured with a safety cushion in the forward-facing position and a five-point harness only in the rear-facing position.
The switch between the forward- and rear-facing positions is effected on the Sirona by rotating the seat 360 degrees, and on the Sirona M2 i-Size by using the click system. The Sirona can be set in seven (rear-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (forward-facing), whereas the Sirona M2 i-Size has three (forward-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (rear-facing). The side-impact protection on the Sirona is telescopic but on the Sirona M2 i-Size the protector is folded out. The rebound bar on the Sirona can be removed, whereas on the Sirona M2 i-Size it is an integral part of the base. Moreover, the Sirona M2 i-Size is fitted with fixed shoulder pads and a support leg indicator which shows whether the seat, base and support leg have been installed correctly.