The CYBEX PRIAM Lux Carrycot Plus in Manhattan Grey is ideal for babies from birth until they’re six months old. Simply click onto the 2022 CYBEX PRIAM and e-PRIAM chassis (sold separately) - perfect for sophisticated and comfortable family travelling. The spacious unit boasts generous dimensions and maximum comfort for baby.
The Lux Carrycot has been tested and is approved for overnight sleeping, with plenty of ventilation, soft cotton covers and a foam mattress.
- Complies with EN1466 legislation for overnight sleeping
- Two different mesh windows improve air circulation + a panorama view
- New front pocket with zipper is a convenient place to store all parents' belongings
- Carrying the cot is always balanced + easy thanks to the integrated carrying handle in the canopy
- Sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection + has an extendable visor that offers extra shade
- Interior memory foam mattress + its lining - made out of 100% cotton - offer maximum comfort + excellent breathability for your baby
- Using the same adapters for the infant car seat + the cot, the latter can now be placed in a higher position to ensure closer contact with your baby
Size + Fit
- Weight: 4.9kg
- Measurements folded: L87.5 x W48 x H17cm
- Measurements inner: L78 x W34 x H16-20cm
- Measurements outer: L87.5 x W48 x H25.5cm
- Suitable for use from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months)
- Compatible with the 2022 CYBEX PRIAM + e-PRIAM chassis (sold separately)
Look after me
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30c
Barcode ean: 4063846270644Boxed weight: 7800 g
CYBEX is a recognised leader in child safety - boasting multiple awards for their pioneering car seats, pushchairs, and carriers that are perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles, including the PRIAM, MIOS, Anoris T and Cloud Z. CYBEX pushes the boundaries that would ordinarily separate safety, design, and function to create products that suit modern families. The CYBEX D.S.F. Innovation Principle stands at its core: the combination of unique design, intelligent functionality, and unsurpassed safety and quality.