Cybex Pallas M-Fix Car Seat - Autumn Gold
SKU 34217-AG / boxed weight 9300 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
New to us?
Sign up to be a part of the NBS family and receive exclusive offers and news.
Plus 10% off your first order!*
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Pallas M-Fix Car Seat is ideal for children 9 months all the way up to 12 years! You won't need to buy another car seat all through their childhood.
The Pallas M-Fix comes in bold Autumn Gold, it's bold yet stylish and is perfect for any little girl or boy. The car seat is a 2-in-1 seat, the Pallas M-Fix has the ability to grow with your child. During Group 1, the adjustable safety cushion will work like an inflated airbag if a collision occurs, it will protect your baby against neck injuries. For children from around 9 months the seat can be effortlessly transformed into a Solution M-Fix.
The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed by individual adjustable side protectors as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the safety cushion and absorbed by its impact.The newly designed, one-hand adjustable safety cushion adjusts for highest comfort for your child's body and also offers more freedom for movement, especially for the upper body.
- Super soft material
- Group 1/2/3, 9-36kg
- Weight: Around 9.3kg
- Patented reclining headrest
- One hand adjustable safety cushion
- Comfortable one-hand recline function
- Can be used from 9 months up to 12 years
- Measurements: L430mm x H715mm x W560mm
- Comfortable one hand recline function (Group 1)
- Complies with the new ECE R-44/04 Supplement 7
- Comes with ISOfix connect clips, for extra stability and safety in the car
- Individually adjustable Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P System Plus)
- Optimized ventilation system: maintains a comfortable body temperature
- May be used on all vehicle seats with a three point emergency locking retractor belt
- Energy-absorbing shell: the flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact
Can this car seat be fitted onto any of my car seats? The Cybex Pallas series may be used on all vehicle seats with a three point emergency locking retractor belt. Cybex generally recommend using the seat in the back of the car as statistically, the front seat poses a higher risk of injury for your child. However the seat may be used in the passenger seat as well. If the car is equipped with an airbag, put the seat as far back as possible, you should make sure that the upper part of the seat belt always stays behind the belt routing.
|3 Position Reclining Headrest||
The 3-position reclining headrest cleverly prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep.
The Cybex patented reclining headrest guarantees optimal protection in the case of a side-impact. This revolutionary technology safely shifts the balance point of the child's head slightly back and prevents it from falling forward when the child is asleep. In the case of a side-impact collision, the child's sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the seat, ensuring optimal protection. Furthermore, our patented 3-position headrest offers a more comfortable sleeping position for a safe and peaceful journey.
|2 -in-1 Seat||This seat grows with your child and can be used for up to 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.|
|Individual Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection||
The individually adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs the impact energy in case of an accident at a very early stage.
The force of a side-impact collision is systematically absorbed by individually adjustable side protectors as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed right away and the head is actively guided into a safe position. The L.S.P. protectors can be individually adjusted to fit the interior of the car.
|Adjustable Impact Shield||
In Group 1, the adjustable impact shield, which works like an inflated airbag during a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Solution M-fix. It can also be used in cars without Isofix.
The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed, one-hand adjustable impact shield (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4251158227412