The Cybex ePriam Pushchair in Midnight Blue Plus is the first of it's kind - featuring an electric pushchair frame. This pushchair frame helps you get up and down hills or small inclines thanks to the electric engines. It offers a one hand fold, height adjustable handlebar, light frame, bumper bar, all wheel suspension, a smooth and comfy ride for your little one.
With less physical strain for parents, it includes smart up & downhill assist, sensors integrated into the handlebar detects pushing and pulling pressure. The electronic functions can help with slopes up to around 25% - or 14 degree angle.
What's in the box
- 1x Chassis
- 1x Seat unit
- 1x Bumper bar
- 1x Car seat adapters
- 1x Raincover
- 1x Seat buckle
- 1x ePriam battery
Configure your Priam:
- Choose your chassis colour
- Choose a carrycot, lite carrycot or no carrycot
Hill Support: Less physical strain for parents, includes smart up & downhill assist. Sensors integrated into the handlebar detects pushing and pulling pressure. Electronic functions can help with slopes up to around 25% - or 14 degree angle.
- Foot brake
- One hand fold
- Padded harness
- All terrain wheels
- Two wheel mode
- One hand folding
- One hand recline
- Fabric safety strap
- From swivel wheels
- Seat at table height
- Reversible seat unit
- All wheel suspension
- Height adjustable handlebar
- 4 in 1 travel system options
- Flat ergonomic lying position
- Aluminium frame with plastic parts
- Use from birth to 17kg (approx 4 years)
- Helps you glide up and down hills with ease
- Extra large shopping basket - takes up to 5kg
- Handlebar is made from a leather look material
- Measurements when folded: L950 x W600 x H400mm
- Memory buttons - seat can be clicked on an off easily
- Plus fabric is hard-wearing and has a denim effect look
- Please note: the epriam battery will be 30% charge when delivered
- Adapts to rough terrain - including sand, cobblestones and gravel
- Extendable XXL sun canopy with UPF50+ and mesh insert for air circulation
- Bumper bar is made from a leather look material - can be opened at either side and rotated
- Use with either a Priam seat pack, lux carrycot, car seat or lite cot (sold separately)
- Sensors in the handlebar detect pushing and pulling effort, a smart algorithm works continuously to calculate the optimum amount of support you need
- The ePriam has 2 electric engines that add powered support when needed, and quiet too - hidden behind the back wheels, the engines are attached to either end of the rear acxle
Measurements & Battery:
- Folded without seat unit: L950 x W600 x H300mm
- Folded without seat unit or wheels: L800 x W510 x H210mm
- Battery is powered by a Lithium-ion battery, has a range of approx 8-45km (depending on load & conditions)
- Battery can be charged within 6 hours, the charge status show via an LED indicator in the rear axle
Reversible seat unit: Whether forward-facing or parent-facing, the Priam Lux Seat can be easily adjusted tot he desired position in just a few simple steps.
One hand folding:The Priam is easy to fold using just one hand. Its seat unit folds away with the frame into a compact, flat package. Even as a free-standing unit, the new Priam can be discreetly stowed away – in a restaurant, on public transport and at home.
One hand recline: Thanks to its simple handling, the Priam Lux Seat adjusts to a comfortable lie-flat position with just one hand – transforming the stroller into a comfortable, cosy bed when you´re on the go.
XXL sun canopy: The Priam's extendable XXL sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and also effectively protects against wind and weather.
All wheel suspension: The new all-wheel suspension of the Priam ensures a soft, quiet and comfortable ride for parents and child.
4 in 1 Travel System: The Priam's new 4-in-1 travel system makes it a flexible and comfortable travel companion. The frame allows the use of different attachments that provide the right solution. In addition to the new Lux Carry Cot and Lite Cot, these also include the award-winning Cybex car seats. For older children, the Priam can be used as a sophisticated stroller, with a seating unit that can be adjusted to be either forward-facing or rear-facing.
Barcode ean: 4058511706078Boxed weight: 22990 g
CYBEX is a recognised leader in child safety - boasting multiple awards for their pioneering car seats, pushchairs, and carriers that are perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles. The brand’s fresh approach pushes the boundaries that would ordinarily separate safety, design, and function to create products that suit modern families.
CYBEX’s D.S.F. Innovation Principle stands at its core: the combination of unique design, intelligent functionality, and unsurpassed safety and quality.