Cybex Cloud Q Car Seat - Space Rocket
SKU 36025 / boxed weight 6200 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Cybex Cloud Q Car Seat is ideal for newborns all the way up to 18 months. Also designed for premature and very small newborns.
The Cloud Q Car Seat in the cool Special Edition Space Rocket design, the Cloud Q is from the Platinum range by Cybex. This incredible car seat can be used from birth up to around 18 months, with automatic height adjustment of the seat this is perfect for a growing baby. Cybex car seats offer unique safety features; including the 11 position height adjustable headrest, integrated harness guides all of which are crash test proven and L.S.P system.
A new feature allows an ideal sitting angle and ensures that small babies lie with their head, neck and chest perfectly aligned. The risk of suffocation by the head falling forward is dramatically reduced.
The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take your little one out of the car seat, and the handle remains in the carrying position for easier mobility. Thanks to the flat lying angle, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. The sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
Space Rocket Design by Anna K: Anna K is a young Ukrainian designer, she is regarded as one of the most promising talents on the international fashion scene and has been honoured as one of the youngest members on the Forbes.
Anna focuses in her designs on the most relevant issue of her generation: the future. Using unconventional cuts, bold colour combinations and adventurous material mixes.
- Reclining backrest
- Group 0+ car seat
- Weight approx 5.4kg
- From birth to 18 months
- L670 x W440 x H395-565mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Ergonomic lie-flat position outside the car
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Perfect for premature and very small newborns
- Complies with the new ECE R-44/04 Supplement 7
- Telescopic L.S.P tested: Linear Side-impact Protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11 position automatic height-adjustable headrest and harness guides
- Energy-absorbing shell: absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Integrated XXL fold-away sun canopy with Australian UVP 50+ sun protection standards
- The Cloud Q can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with Cybex and other-brand pushchairs and strollers
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
|11 Position Height Adjustable Headrest||In combination with the telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection System the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Cloud Q infant car seat. With the new 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult threading in and out of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.|
|Telescopic L.S.P System (Linear Side-impact Protection)||The new Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection can be easily and individually adjusted. The very first forces of an accident are transferred by the extended side protector facing the door and are distributed to the car seat's shell. The flexible material and structure of the car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the baby.|
|Reclining Backrest - Ergonomic lie-flat position outside the car||
A new function of the Cloud Q is that it can be changed to a horizontal position outside of the car. With a longer leg-rest and a lie-flat position, the child can lie comfortably and in an ergonomically correct position.
The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the carrier, and the handle remains in the carrying position for easier mobility. Thanks to the flat lying angle, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. The sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
|Removable Seat Insert||
For a near flat lying position. One of the biggest challenges for safety engineers is the best possible transportation of premature babies and very small newborns, whose neck muscles and reflexes are not yet well enough developed. Unfortunately, this can lead to the baby's head tipping forward while it sleeps, which can lead to serious breathing problems.
Along with German doctors and midwives, and taking into account the findings of many tests, a function was developed that enables a near flat lying angle between head, neck and chest. The risk of suffocation is majorly reduced. This is achieved through a removable seat insert, which also offers more space and comfort for bigger children once removed.
|Integrated XXL Fold-Away Sun Canopy||
Perfect for sun and wind protection with UVP50+. For maximum protection of baby's skin. The integrated, extra-large sun canopy disappears elegantly behind a colour-coordinated visor. It can be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind and rain.