Cybex Aton Q Plus Car Seat - Cashmere Beige
SKU 34210-CB / boxed weight 5000 g
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The new colour Cashmere Beige Cybex Aton Q Plus Car Seat has so many great features to keep your little one safe and comfy! There's a height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides, which improve the accident safety of the energy absorbing shell and with the crash test proven L.S.P. system. The large XXL sun canopy has UVP50+ sun protection too, baby will feel cosy in the softly padded seat inlay.
A new function allows an ideal sitting angle and ensures that small babies lie with their head, neck and chest perfectly aligned. The risk of suffocation by the head falling forward is majorly reduced due to this feature. This car seat can be installed either with an isofix base or with a three-point safety belt.
- 3 year warranty
- Group 0+ car seat
- Removable seat insert
- Weight: approx 4.6kg
- L 650 x W440 x H390-560mm
- ECE R44/04, Supplement 7, Gr. 0+
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- From birth up to approx 18 months or 0-13kg
- Matching integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- Can be installed either with a isofix base or with a three-point safety belt
- We do not recommend leaving your little one sleeping in this car seat for long periods of time
- Travel system compatible with strollers and pushchairs from Cybex, gb and other selected brands
- Telescopic L.S.P System: Linear Side-Impact Protection - absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell
Pop onto your stroller frame: Using a simple adapter, the Aton Q infant car seat can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with strollers and pushchairs from Cybex, gb and other brands.
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your little one's spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
|8 Position Height Adjustable Headrest||
Head protection that grows with baby
With the new 8-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult threading in and out of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
|Integrated XXL Fold-Away Sun Canopy||
Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfils the Australian UVP50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, extra-large sun canopy disappears elegantly behind a colour-coordinated visor. It can be extended offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind and rain.
|Removable Seat Insert||
One of the biggest challenges for safety engineers is the best possible transportation of premature babies and very small newborns, whose neck muscles and reflexes are not yet well enough developed. Unfortunately, this can lead to the baby's head tipping forward while they sleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems.
There is a function that has been developed which enables a near flat lying angle between head, neck and chest. The risk of suffocation is majorly reduced due to this feature. This is achieved through a removable seat insert, which also offers more space and comfort for bigger children once removed.
|Telescoping L.S.P System: Linear Side-Impact Protection:||The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell. The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection can be easily and individually adjusted. The very first forces of an accident are transferred by the extended side protector facing the door and are distributed to the car seat's shell. The flexible material and structure of the infant car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the baby.|