Cybex Aton Q i-Size Car Seat - Stardust Black
SKU 34196-BLK / boxed weight 5000 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
Call, chat or email quote
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The classic Stardust Black Cybex Aton Q i-Size offers the latest safety technology around, when installed with the Base Q i-Size, the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. What is the i-Size regulation? i-Size (ECE R-129) is the new EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel compulsory until your child reaches 15 months.
The Aton Q i-Size is perfect for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 75 cm and maximum weight of 13 kg. The infant car seat comes with excellent safety features such as side-impact protection and a height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide.
- Comfort fabric: soft and cozy
- Integrated XXL fold away sun canopy
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- Use from newborn to 13kg or 45-75cm in height
- Only compatible with the Q i-Size base (sold seperatly)
- Removable seat insert for babies to the age of 3 months
- Height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- Travel system with Cybex, gb and other-brand pushchairs and strollers
- Energy absorbing shell: absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129 when installed with Base Q i-Size
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your little one's spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
|Can I use the Aton Q i-Size without a base?||Yes, the Aton Q i-Size can also be used in the car without the base. In this instance, the car seat is installed using the vehicle’s safety belt. Installing the seat with the safety belt is in compliance with the requirements set down in ECE R-44/04. We recommend using the Aton Q i-Size in conjunction with the Q i-Size base.|
|Height Adjustable Headrest||
An 8-position headrest with integrated. The height of the harness adjusts automatically depending on the height of the headrest making the fiddly threading and unthreading of the straps a thing of the past.
|Complies with the new European requirements||Complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129 when installed with Base Q i-Size|
|Integrated XXL Fold-Away Sun Canopy||
Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfils the Australian UVP50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, extra-large sun canopy disappears elegantly behind a colour-coordinated visor. It can be extended offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind and rain.
|Telescopic L.S.P System||
Linear Side-Imapact Protection - The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell.
The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection can be easily and individually adjusted. The very first forces of an accident are transferred by the extended side protector facing the door and are distributed to the car seat's shell. The flexible material and structure of the infant car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the baby.
|Removable Seat Insert for newborns and babies up to the age of 3 months||
for a near flat position
One of the biggest challenges for safety engineers is the best possible transportation of premature babies and very small newborns, whose neck muscles and reflexes are not yet well enough developed. The removable seat insert ensures the most possible lie-flat position and provides support for premature and small babies up to the age of 3 months.
A function was developed that enables a near flat lying angle between head, neck and chest. The risk of suffocation is majorly reduced. This is achieved through a removable seat insert, which also offers more space and comfort for bigger children once removed.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4251158228396